CRUZ IS A CANADIAN CITIZEN -- So why haven't any of you fuckers brought THIS up yet?

At least Ted has a real birth certificate and has been determined to be a natural born US citizen. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He was born in a foreign country to an American mother. People claim Obama was born in a foreign country to an American mother. How can people claim Ted is a citizen and can run for President but Obama can't
Don't confuse him with facts.
He was born in a foreign country to an American mother. People claim Obama was born in a foreign country to an American mother. How can people claim Ted is a citizen and can run for President but Obama can't Originally Posted by BigLouie
Actually, the opposite scenarion is just as true. If you lib-retards are now questioning Cruz's eligibility, shouldn't you have been equally concerned with Odumbo's eliligibility?
Only the right was obsessed with Obie think the question was why aren't you now. Maybe because he is one of you dipshit.
  • CJ7
  • 08-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Actually, the opposite scenarion is just as true. If you lib-retards are now questioning Cruz's eligibility, shouldn't you have been equally concerned with Odumbo's eliligibility? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

true, since there isn't any such thing as a scenarion ..

much less his eliligibility?

Cabron de Puta!

Is that Spanish?

Dick wipe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
true, since there isn't any such thing as a scenarion ..

much less his eliligibility?

Originally Posted by CJ7
Ain't you the regular "Rhoades" Scholar, CBJ7.
  • Old-T
  • 08-21-2013, 10:16 PM
He was born in a foreign country to an American mother. People claim Obama was born in a foreign country to an American mother. How can people claim Ted is a citizen and can run for President but Obama can't Originally Posted by BigLouie
Because they like one and don't like the other.

Was that supposed to be a trick question? Are you REALLY expecting consistency? Many of the same dems that were fine with Obama not showing his birth certificate ware irate about Bush's refusal to address drug use while young.

Hypocrisy rules in politics these days.
Ain't you the regular "Rhoades" Scholar, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Great comeback, Corpy! Zat make you feel better about your stupid fucking ravings?
Hey Timmie, didn't I tell you this was going to happen?

Hello! Knowledge is power. Obama was born (he says) in 1961 and Cruz was born in 1970. There were a number of immigration and citizenship rules changed in 1968. They are subject to different regs.

Actually Eva, it was the Hillary campaign that first brought up the birth certificate. A leftie on leftie hate crime.
Cruz missile!!!
Hey Timmie, didn't I tell you this was going to happen?

Hello! Knowledge is power. Obama was born (he says) in 1961 and Cruz was born in 1970. There were a number of immigration and citizenship rules changed in 1968. They are subject to different regs.

Actually Eva, it was the Hillary campaign that first brought up the birth certificate. A leftie on leftie hate crime. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What does this have to do with Ted Cruz's citizenship?