Meanwhile, down in Texas

Just look it up.
Just look it up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
More of your bullshit. We don't know who it was yet. And it wasn't an 'art show'. It was a contest to draw the prophet Mohammed sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative. They're listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center website as an anti-muslim hate group.

Let's at least find out who it was before we start casting aspersions.
  • shanm
  • 05-03-2015, 10:33 PM
More of your bullshit. We don't know who it was yet. And it wasn't an 'art show'. It was a contest to draw the prophet Mohammed sponsored by the American Freedom Defense Initiative. They're listed on the Southern Poverty Law Center website as an anti-muslim hate group.

Let's at least find out who it was before we start casting aspersions. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't you see? It about perfectly sums him up!

ISIS (as in people whose identity we don't even know yet) attacks art show(as in a contest promoting hate speech and sponsored by what basically is the modern KKK).

Bravo JDIdiot!
. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And that is all that is needed for you to think the shooters were justified in going to shoot up the place? Free speech be damned.. they were "listed" by the SPLC.. which is a "shoot on sight" permit is it?
And that is all that is needed for you to think the shooters were justified in going to shoot up the place? Free speech be damned.. they were "listed" by the SPLC.. which is a "shoot on sight" permit is it? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You love to put shit in people's mouths. You also have to know what will happen when you agitate something. Don't act surprised when it bites you. What's the point in doing something like that? Other than just doing it. To me it's the same as trampling on the flag. Sure, you can do it, but why?
You love to put shit in people's mouths. You also have to know what will happen when you agitate something. Don't act surprised when it bites you. What's the point in doing something like that? Other than just doing it. To me it's the same as trampling on the flag. Sure, you can do it, but why? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Did you air the same objections when there was the "anti-free speech" meeting by Muslim groups held in the SAME ROOM of the SAME FACILITY in Garland Texas to promote stifling people from exercising free speech? http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/moh...test-shooting/

Ohh.. right, I forgot.. its okay if Muslims agitate and attack and shoot up someplace.. its only Americans that must be shut down and prevented from exercising Free Speech that might offend?
Did you air the same objections when there was the "anti-free speech" meeting by Muslim groups held in the SAME ROOM of the SAME FACILITY in Garland Texas to promote stifling people from exercising free speech? http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/moh...test-shooting/

Ohh.. right, I forgot.. its okay if Muslims agitate and attack and shoot up someplace.. its only Americans that must be shut down and prevented from exercising Free Speech that might offend? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You could almost have an argument all by yourself. Both of your responses have contained nothing that I've said. It's all shit you're just making up.
We have the right to make fun of Mohammed in this country, in theory at least. If you kill someone for exercising their free speech rights, you are the wrongdoer. Grow up and get over it.

Let's at least find out who it was before we start casting aspersions. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Notice the question mark in the OP title? That means I don't know (and neither do you) attacked the art show (cartoons are art). However, we do know that they are dead and what do you think the odds are that they get on their knees five times a day....oops, didn't mean to make you horny Baby Killer. They get on their knees to pray you sodomite.

I told everyone about this a while back:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1302063

So we don't get caught up in your usual semantic bullshit, notice the sign? It says art exhibit does it not? Art show you dumb fuck.

You should also look up all the details on the Southern Poverty Law Center. Talk about biased...

So we don't get caught up in your usual semantic bullshit, notice the sign? It says art exhibit does it not? Art show ..... you dumb fuck.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You do understand the "confusion" in the hollow space between his ears ....

.... "Art" .....

.... denotes and implies some culture and class in one's learning and experiences.

Webster .... "art"

"something that is created with imagination and skill and that is beautiful or that expresses important ideas or feelings"

Want-a-be-a-Womb is the "anti-Art" on the board, along with Shameless, Big-Tits, and LittleTimmidese.

Back to reality:

The Garland Police Department should receive Presidential recognition.

It appears they prepared for the threat, responded to the threat, and neutralized the threat with justifiable force.

Does anyone care about the ethnicity of the assholes they killed?
You do understand the "confusion" in the hollow space between my ears .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY
Gov Abbott is pandering to his base. It's something all polititians do.

I look at it as a harmless endevour. Everybody knows how the game is played. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So fear mongering on our dime is OK, but pre-K isn't?

I only wish this idiot was harmless...
Notice the question mark in the OP title? That means I don't know (and neither do you) attacked the art show (cartoons are art). However, we do know that they are dead and what do you think the odds are that they get on their knees five times a day....oops, didn't mean to make you horny Baby Killer. They get on their knees to pray you sodomite.

I told everyone about this a while back:

So we don't get caught up in your usual semantic bullshit, notice the sign? It says art exhibit does it not? Art show you dumb fuck.

You should also look up all the details on the Southern Poverty Law Center. Talk about biased... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are a total fucking idiot, JDIdiot. it was no art show. it was an invitation to ethnic violence, plain and simple. Rooted in hatred and built on provocation. Why are you unable to make the connection?

Hate is not an American value.

You're a shitbird.
You are a total fucking idiot, JDIdiot. it was no art show. it was an invitation to ethnic violence, plain and simple. Rooted in hatred and built on provocation. Why are you unable to make the connection?

Hate is not an American value.

You're a shitbird. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, as usual, Assup comes out against free speech and Constitutional Liberty. Not surprising.
FIFY Originally Posted by bigtex
yep,....

.... you will have to wait for a social promotion out of the 1st grade.