Obama goes far Commie !

Speaking of "Check" did you get yours Lefty.
I paid my taxes last week. Originally Posted by rioseco
Sure stings doesn't it dipshit. Another one who can't tell left from right.
One can argue the second amendment was meant to keep congress from taking away a state's right to self-defense. It can be argued that it doesn't give an individual right. SCOTUS has gone both ways on it. Most recently, they have ruled it does give an individual right. Who's to say they rule that way the next time.
Sure stings doesn't it dipshit. Another one who can't tell left from right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Didnt answer my question did you Iva" ?
Yes it does burn my ass to pay when fucktards lie on their asses and collect free stuff.

If you call yourself rightwing, I would be ashamed to be one.
How about all that cozying up to Yssup that you do ?
Sure seems obvious that you support progressive philosophies.
One can argue the second amendment was meant to keep congress from taking away a state's right to self-defense. It can be argued that it doesn't give an individual right. SCOTUS has gone both ways on it. Most recently, they have ruled it does give an individual right. Who's to say they rule that way the next time. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Good point. Great to see movement in the camp.
Questions remain:
Which belief are we as citizens willing to fight for. The intent of the founders ? Or the whimsical demands of politicians.

Liberties are not granted by courts or politicians. They were not given by the founding fathers. Liberties were expressly noted by the founders as having been granted by the Creator and recognized in the US Constitution and following Bill of Rights.
Good point. Great to see movement in the camp.
Questions remain:
Which belief are we as citizens willing to fight for. The intent of the founders ? Or the whimsical demands of politicians.

Liberties are not granted by courts or politicians. They were not given by the founding fathers. Liberties were expressly noted by the founders as having been granted by the Creator and recognized in the US Constitution and following Bill of Rights. Originally Posted by rioseco
The intent of the founders? The founders never envisioned an AR-15. As for your second part, I don't believe in god, so I don't believe he granted us shit. So you have men who declare that our rights have been granted by some supernatural being. That just sounds fucked up. What if we don't even have a creator? Then who gave them to us? There's no proof of god at this point. Of course, that in and of itself isn't proof since absence can't be proof, but I just don't see it.
I'm well aware of what it is. It can be converted to full auto pretty easily. Youtube is your friend. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
If the AR-15 is converted to a fully Automatic Firearm then possession of such firearm becomes illegal

Jim
If the AR-15 is converted to a fully Automatic Firearm then possession of such firearm becomes illegal

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
In theory, yes.
The intent of the founders? The founders never envisioned an AR-15. As for your second part, I don't believe in god, so I don't believe he granted us shit. So you have men who declare that our rights have been granted by some supernatural being. That just sounds fucked up. What if we don't even have a creator? Then who gave them to us? There's no proof of god at this point. Of course, that in and of itself isn't proof since absence can't be proof, but I just don't see it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The founders never envisioned cars or aircraft yet you too can own and fly or drive one. No politician is trying to take that away simply because it was not thought of by the founders or mentioned in the constitution.

As for God or no beleif in God.....I am good with that, It is your right to freedom of belief and protection under the constitution like all your rights regardless of your creed.

What matters is that the founding fathers did believe in a Creator. All except one, save Thomas Paine I believe. Further they insisted that these freedoms were granted by God and not by man or a some crown. Therefore these freedoms were irrevokable by man.
Only a idiot calls Obie the "chosen one" like king or messiah. It won't fly (banning the round) but it will be another "whining" point. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then you agree that a lot of democratic voters are idiots as many of them called him the messiah (they didn't get the joke obviously). Even Obama said we are the ones that we've been waiting for. Pretty heady stuff for a mere mortal. Not to mention how he was going to cool the planet, lower the oceans, and make the US respected around the world. You can say campaign rhetoric but I think Obama believed what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
Then you agree that a lot of democratic voters are idiots as many of them called him the messiah (they didn't get the joke obviously). Even Obama said we are the ones that we've been waiting for. Pretty heady stuff for a mere mortal. Not to mention how he was going to cool the planet, lower the oceans, and make the US respected around the world. You can say campaign rhetoric but I think Obama believed what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Iva' you just got a trip to the wood shed. JD done spanked that kracka ass of yours.
Dont it sting some fierce now boy...........?
I see some dumb asses here trying to make this about the AR-15 rifle. Two things; they can't tell the difference between a rifle and a bullet or they understand the ultimate goal of Obama. So which is it, stupid or treasonous?

I am a little suprised though, if you were an American president and you wanted to ban ammunition, why wouldn't you ban the Soviet style ammo rather than the good old American ammo.
Didnt answer my question did you Iva" ?
Yes it does burn my ass to pay when fucktards lie on their asses and collect free stuff.

If you call yourself rightwing, I would be ashamed to be one.
How about all that cozying up to Yssup that you do ?
Sure seems obvious that you support progressive philosophies. Originally Posted by rioseco
I don't need to answer your deflection question dipshit. I am neither left or right, and you should be ashamed not to know the diff. You are too dumb to know what I support.
The intent of the founders? The founders never envisioned an AR-15. As for your second part, I don't believe in god, so I don't believe he granted us shit. So you have men who declare that our rights have been granted by some supernatural being. That just sounds fucked up. What if we don't even have a creator? Then who gave them to us? There's no proof of god at this point. Of course, that in and of itself isn't proof since absence can't be proof, but I just don't see it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? The point the Founders were trying to make is that our rights are inherent simply because we exist. They used the terms "Creator" and "Providence", as well as others to point to the great mystery of why we are here. Simply saying "I don't believe in God, so I have no natural rights, so the Declaration of Independence and other documents don't apply to me" is ignorance at its finest. Stating that rights emanate from government is basic to tyranny. The Founders were adamant that rights are NOT granted by government and arise from a source greater than government, thereby DENYING the authority of government to abrogate or or otherwise limit those rights without a damned good reason.

You can call that Source God, the Universe or simply yourself. That's good enough. You are here. You have those rights, as does everyone else. The duty of government is to protect those rights, especially from government. That's why the Constitution was written the way it was. It was designed to keep human ambition from gaining power. It didn't work, which is why our government has abandoned the Constitution in favor of sweet sounding lies and corruption. Unfortunately, as your ilk gains power, liberty recedes. It's almost gone, and you can't even see it, nor understand your complicity in its death.
The intent of the founders? The founders never envisioned an AR-15. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The "founders" never envisioned Eccie either,...

..... but the 1st Amendment still applies.*

Since "they" didn't "envision" the AR-15 they didn't "envision" the government would have AR-15's either, and the "purpose" of the 2nd AMENDMENT was to ensure that citizens could resist effectively the Government, if appropriate, and the Government would not be able to disarm the citizens of weapons to effectively resist the Government. NOT SO THEY COULD HUNT!

*"Point of order" ... when the "founders" crafted the U.S. Constitution ... "the founders" didn't include a 2nd Amendment .... That's why it's called an "Amendment"! The ONLY individual/citizen "right" included in the U.S. Constitution was, and is, the "right of habeas corpus" which "shall not be violate" ....
You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's obviously an atheist. One who is historically wrong to fit his anti-God view.

I just checked one of my "Federal Reserve Notes" in the amount of $100 and it says:

"In God We Trust".....

Since he doesn't believe in God, he probably doesn't have any of them.