good mature for my first time

• BLM69
  • 03-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Once in a while I feel soft for someone… Then they don't listen and I just troll the hell out of them. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Torre does make me soft when I think of her, I see you threw her a bone though, hopefully she can learn from the good advise you gave her.
Torre does make me soft when I think of her, I see you threw her a bone though, hopefully she can learn from the good advise you gave her. Originally Posted by BLM69
I told Kitty the same thing and we see how that worked out. She even tried to bribe me with free bareback.
I wonder if any providers think the same way

I need a good mature (man) for my first
I'm a MILF and A GILF lol❤️
I'm a MILF and A GILF lol❤️ Originally Posted by crazy4lisalove
hot damn!! Need to try me a tattooed metal chick!!
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2017, 06:24 PM
I'm a MILF and A GILF lol❤️ Originally Posted by crazy4lisalove
Nothing wrong with that as long as you don't pretend to be younger like some women in here.
Alright. I'll bite.

I'm an older female (mid 50's) with a lot of sexual acumen and experienced in some of the silkier arts.

But I'll go ahead and write this as well ... I'm a VERY big female. So if being with a larger woman bothers you or you have no interest in that, no hard feelings at all.

I am not for everyone.

However, if you're searching for an excellent first experience, with someone who is safe and kind (and naturally blond and natural all over!), I'm your gal.

Screening is required but it's relatively painless.

Best regards,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Assuming you meant the DFW area, this gal would be great. I have yet to see her BCD, either RW comes up or I see "Oh shinny ".
Kendall4U is pretty high on my ATF list I'd like to call her a friend as well.
Reese Foster is another amazing lady I've seen, as is Kayleehotchick.
Dfw has many great providers of all ages and types. Now we're waiting for your pick and or review.
I am a milf and a gilf too.
AND SO – well …. It took me a while to come back from creepville.
With all due respect to the OP – give me a shout if you want to learn a thing or two – which WILL help you out with ladies in your future.
AND – you will want someone that is confident and not afraid to give you direction.
That being said – read on – and determine, not only how to conduct yourself in the hobby world, but also to select quality providers.
Let me also state … that us gals are NOT a commodity. If we choose to be on the Target counter or the Nordstrom counter OR no counter at all ... is our decision. Just sayin.
Ms Tammes,
Just so the air is clear, I do know you. And, you also know me. (You just dont know who I am. I know, it kinda sucks this way). Originally Posted by IMN2U
Well - after the lengthy PM you sent me, there is one damn thing for sure - you have a new handle - you know way too much about the hobby to have joined just in January.
I have had many friends come to me in my defense and suggesting that perhaps you've been banned before because of this behavior?
Even though you opened the door, I won't comment on your kids or the other gobbly-goop details you wrote. Originally Posted by IMN2U
Yeah - don't go there mister. You have crossed the line because in your PM you mention "you think you’ve seen my kids”.
Your bad – Nothing like a pissed off MOM protecting her kids.
…and I know who you are - and the Mods will be aware of this soon.
Please take your boxing gloves off and relax. I am not trolling you. Originally Posted by IMN2U
Bullshit – yes you are.
Believe it or not, I'll see you again soon. Originally Posted by IMN2U
Only to kiss my f***ckng ass ....
I like you so let me give you some advice - Originally Posted by TheEccie214
AND I'M SUPPOSED TO FEEL PRIVILEGED?
Why...thank you Maaasta ...
IPersonally I don't mind threADs, especially yours because they are a bit different, something people may enjoy discussing. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Thank you again.
... you have to be able to control the threADs to be effective. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
again ... I did not START this thread, I just responded ... why would I want to "control" it?
You just getting into sparring matches with people does you no good from a business standpoint. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Uhhh .. Huh ... yep ... ok, well ... it sure does bring a multitude of UTR guys out ... seeing I have spirit, personality and intelligence sending me PMS's ... and so it IS good business for me.
THOSE gentlemen are the ones that are worth seeing when all is said and done.
You didn't ask for my opinion but it was free, take it for what it's worth. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh... and again .. I feel so privileged ... MR. join date 2015… your giving advice to a provider who has been around for 8 years?
I'll take a 50 year old over a 20 year old any day...I don't have a desire to be intimate with someone younger than my own kids. They may look good but my brain just can't get into it with them. Finally, a 50 year old woman's sexual experience is at such a higher level than some kid that's not even sure if she's had an orgasm I just don't get it. Rereading, I'm getting old but it is what it is. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Kudos to you for sharing ...and well expressed.
...If I call you fat, ugly, whatever, I'm just an anonymous asshole on an internet chat board with nothing to lose... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
yep - I will agree you are just an anonymous asshole.
BUT TE214 - you are all over the place - one minute you are complimenting me and the next minute bashing me - It would be nice that you just go one way or the other. Perhaps BLM mentality might fit you well.
Once in a while I feel soft for someone… Then they don't listen and I just troll the hell out of them. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
WOW - proving the asshole - once again
Torre does make me soft when I think of her, I see you threw her a bone though, hopefully she can learn from the good advise you gave her. Originally Posted by BLM69
Well - it's amazing to me that your last review was with a 46yo - and I'm sure she is a nice lady - but HARD to think how "I" would make you soft...after taking a peek at her showcase.
I told Kitty the same thing and we see how that worked out. She even tried to bribe me with free bareback. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Not gonna happen with me. Your wish will NOT be my command.
Cheers!
Torre
This is why is usually don't try to play Captain Save-a-hoe - girls that are selling their bodies to strangers are usually doing so for a reason. Successful gals are not posting like they're insane. Keep going, I'm sure your rant is great for business.
... insanity is exhibited in many ways ...
which could also mean ... insecure keyboard geeks that have nothing better to do than
to post on eccie 5 times a day...

you figure it out...
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2017, 08:22 PM
... insanity is exhibited in many ways ...
which could also mean ... insecure keyboard geeks that have nothing better to do than
to post on eccie 5 times a day...

you figure it out... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I said YOU make me soft as you remind me of an old grumpy lady, contact my last reviewed lady and have her teach you some customer service and how to treat men in general, I'm surprised you even get men to want to see you with all the whining you do here
She starts threADs weekly, brings her kids into a rant, and now a provider that has nothing to do with her but knocks her. I've seen GK and she should really be left out of your mouth because she's sincerely a very nice lady. But hell, you don't show your kids respect by keeping them off a hooker board, be stupid to think you'd care about another provider.
I said YOU make me soft as you remind me of an old grumpy lady, contact my last reviewed lady and have her teach you some customer service and how to treat men in general, I'm surprised you even get men to want to see you with all the whining you do here Originally Posted by BLM69
She doesn't, that's why she starts the threADs. Not really fair to other ladies that have to use the advertising section only.
I said YOU make me soft as you remind me of an old grumpy lady, contact my last reviewed lady and have her teach you some customer service and how to treat men in general, I'm surprised you even get men to want to see you with all the whining you do here Originally Posted by BLM69
Nope ... not grumpy ... and old? ... only slightly more experienced than your last reviewed lady.

I'm just havin some fun with a couple of top notch jerks ...