A new Spinoff of a Reality TV Show! Naked and Afraid! Starring our very own Still Looking!

SL...do you ever feel like you are talking to yourself when you make a flashy attention whore thread such as this and end up being damn near the sole poster in it?

What do situations like this look like in your mind? Do you assume everyone is super duper interested and entertained by whatever you have presented and they just can't respond for whatever reason?

Why are you the way you are? Why have you been the way you are for so fucking long? You'd think you'd change and grow as a person every few years but NOPE- you seem to be stuck right where you are.
  • Toyz
  • 10-18-2014, 09:34 PM
"No baby daddy drama, no drama"

This sounds like a line in a horror movie...the crowd in the seats is screaming to the guy NO DRAMA?!?!? READ THE BLOG!! READ THE BLOG!!
SL...do you ever feel like you are talking to yourself when you make a flashy attention whore thread such as this and end up being damn near the sole poster in it?

What do situations like this look like in your mind? Do you assume everyone is super duper interested and entertained by whatever you have presented and they just can't respond for whatever reason?

Why are you the way you are? Why have you been the way you are for so fucking long? You'd think you'd change and grow as a person every few years but NOPE- you seem to be stuck right where you are. Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy
If I was a MOD for a day I would ban this Bitch for life....

SL are you wearing your Life's too short for Bat Shit Crazy shirt tonight?
'cause you sure do attract them.
'cause you sure do attract them. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Nope.... The troll is naked....

The show is Naked and Afraid.....

Maybe he has a tat that says it but not a Tshirt.....

The dude has class...... Serenading her like that......

Why are you the way you are? Why have you been the way you are for so fucking long? You'd think you'd change and grow as a person every few years but NOPE- you seem to be stuck right where you are. Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy
Because it drives people with pathetic lives crazy!
Nope.... The troll is naked....

The show is Naked and Afraid.....

Maybe he has a tat that says it but not a Tshirt.....

The dude has class...... Serenading her like that......

Originally Posted by Whispers
If I was a MOD for a day I would ban this Bitch for life....

'cause you sure do attract them. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Comes with the territory I'm afraid!

Being funny works about 99% of the time!

Hobby version... use you dick!
You have like 20k+ posts on a message board for no real reason other than attention whoring and you call other people pathetic? Ok.

Because it drives people with pathetic lives crazy! Originally Posted by Still Looking
  • Toyz
  • 10-19-2014, 11:43 AM
You have like 20k+ posts on a message board for no real reason other than attention whoring and you call other people pathetic? Ok. Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy

Of your 31 posts, tell us which ones are not in an effort to bring attention to yourself?

You don't provide A N Y T H I N G other than a bitchy cuntish attitude to the board.

Do everyone a favor, post a picture, offer a rate, and do what bitches are here for, fuck guys...

Still Looking provides more assistance for working girls than any other monger in Austin. His reviews alone have made girls thousands of dollars. He is a friend off the boards to any who want to tap into his experience or connections. He brings humor to the board and is the first to laugh at himself if there is a reason to.

He is our Uncle Looking and you are nothing more than an obviously jaded and ALWAYS angry poster. I would hate to have your life...

Mandra, at least consider it please...