Hey! Does anyone have a single action hand pump yogurt howitzer they can loan me for an hour???

Hey Chuckleheads. Please feel free to use someone elses's thread for your off topic pole-strokin' automobile sword fight.
Anyone else heard they're bringing back the Grand National? So badass!

http://www.caranddriver.com/features...17-future-cars
Anyone else heard they're bringing back the Grand National? So badass!

http://www.caranddriver.com/features...17-future-cars Originally Posted by michaelbolton
μαλάκα!!!!

Gamisou Malaka!!! Haha!!!
μαλάκα!!!!

Gamisou Malaka!!! Haha!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
hahaha! δεν εiναι οραιο!!!
Looks like the Buick Regal to me and wasn't that what it was built from when it was a 2 door back in the 80's, Buick thinks that this V6 4 door sedan will compete with against the Corvette? Really? Are you shitting me? Without putting a six speed manual in the line up I don't even want to go drive one.

Anyway it's a 4 door. Not Me ,not 4 doors. It looks like to get in you have to crawl over the rear tires to get in. Buick is just trying to go retro like all the other US automakers who can't build "real" cars. The Buick would go fast in a straight line but the reason you never see them is that they couldn't go through a 45 MPH exit ramp without slowing down! NO JOKE The only thing that was good about the car was the intercooled turbo V6. Pontaic later put it in the Firebirds and it was a good combo.

aw to look back at the pieces of crap GM sold us compared to the rubbish we get today and to see the Grand nationals in favorable light somehow depresses me. What happened when the Challenger reappeared? Was it a 4 door? Hell NO!!!!!!!!

PS bolton took over your thread and just to make sure we have no hard feelings i am going to offer you a special offer on my Magic Money Shot.

I will send you a Bukkake Bucket with applicationservice at no charge just for the inconvenience I may have caused your little thread. Butt and i do mean BUTT, TOYZ brought up the cars, both my beloved 240Z's and the Deloreons, so hit the RTM button on him. My apologies for letting him get my goat.

I will be waiting for your PM so we can make arrangements for the model release forms to be signed, the film crew to be scheduled and of course the set to be built (you may have some input here as I just sell the froth to the guys who make adult films but we could probably use one of Peter Norths sets as he is a big client of mine.

Here is my product in action

Hey Chuckleheads. Please feel free to use someone elses's thread for your off topic pole-strokin' automobile sword fight. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Tell meh 'bout it, Hawt Stuff. These shee-nanny-ginns is why we can't have nice thangs 'roundt h'yar
  • quzi
  • 08-25-2015, 07:17 PM
Tell meh 'bout it, Hawt Stuff. These shee-nanny-ginns is why we can't have nice thangs 'roundt h'yar Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
can't remember if we blame hippies or hipsters...
Looks like the Buick Regal to me ....Anyway it's a 4 door. Not Me ... Pontaic later put it in the Firebirds and it was a good combo.... Originally Posted by RandB fan
I agree...based on the pics and specs, it won't excite me...

they will offer the coupe and sedan based on other things i've read...

that V6 platform that they also put in the Trans AM GTA is a classic that can't be exhumed and certainly not topped...

even though I'm an Fbody guy with a 99 Trans AM, I love what Ford and Dodge have done with their retro styling, not so much the Camaros, and THIS looks NOTHING like that old school pimp ride beast Grand National.

lastly, a manual is a MUST in any supposed sportscar, for me...the GNX is not perhaps a pure sportscar, but it still needs it

My howitzer is rock hard talking car shit right now
I'm still trying to figure out what you have against the Vega? Originally Posted by Ed Rosenthal
One you take the famous 140CI engine out and then slide a new car under the body the Vega could be customized to be a good looking car. Cosworth proved that.

buy now and buy often

yogurt.JPG