The infinite death of Lafayette

Before BP was shut down, there was a lot of Texas ladies in SW. La.
There were a few that went to SW La. on Eccie also, but I guess there wasn't enough business to keep them coming.
There is one from N. Houston that I wanted to hook up with, but our schedules never lined up.
There were a few locals that were non-GFE, CBJ and had poor IOP in Lake Charles and their prices started high, then went up with every single thing you wanted to try.
At least the Lafayette area has a couple regulars.
A lot of the Houston girls would drive up to KC(12+ hrs), but wont make the 3-5hr track to laffy/br/nola.
A lot of the Houston girls would drive up to KC(12+ hrs), but wont make the 3-5hr track to laffy/br/nola. Originally Posted by SS2018
Because the men in Laffy and LC are too cheap or ghost them when they get here. I have spoken to several. They have really bad luck in SW La. with the men.
I would say this I remember when we had local talent it was a different girl every month and people would flood her inbox. Trying to see her. That's not the case anymore, I'm speaking of the local potty who was 18 ,19,20,21 u don't see that u see and in all due respect veterans who know the game and that's all u see. There dates aren't changing but they are nice. And I miss that part the New new
A fresh face is always good!! I believe that you would do awesome hun! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Thank you very much SknyDiva thats so sweet of you.
I'm super excited about this tour, and looking forward to exploring not only the men, but the area as well!!
I’m will be in Lafayette tomorrow and bringing things back to life!!!
I'm in the Lafayette and BR area OFTEN. A few times a month for my rw job obligations.

It's always best to get pre screened..as I'll let you know privately. I don't always post. As work comes before play, in my life.

My travels seem to always put me back in Lafayette for some damn strange reason and every time I bloody return, there is a cloud of zero to no talent.

What was once a haven, is now a lack luster and the AMPs now get the majority of my business.

Maybe some day it will come back thriving. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
[QUOTE=Zenovia;1060836653]Thank you very much SknyDiva thats so sweet of you.
I'm super excited about this tour, and looking forward to exploring not only the men, but the area as well!![/QUOTE
Your going to do well hun. Be safe.
You go sprout!

Xxoo annie
Advance booking.

And even when doing so isn't possible, at the very least, pre-screen with your faves.
Originally Posted by ilovedatass
Omg! Does anyone see this firefly besides me!!

Lol. Xxoo annie

Yeah.. they need to get a baseball team fa sha...
I just got back from Australia, so I guess I’ll put out an ISO and see if I get any bloody hits.
Yep, I heard that Harley retired.....
Im through Lafayette often!! Was just there today. Will be again over the next couple of days.

Getting pre-screened is always best!