So. Would you have sex with a zombie?

I was married to one once. Or at least slept with one for way too long!!
Can't say I'd hit it... But I'll be @ the Winchester havin' a pint
Maybe. I'd have to think about it. Perhaps if they were willing to call me daddy.
Maybe. I'd have to think about it. Perhaps if they were willing to call me daddy. Originally Posted by monkish
O.K. LOL. Now that was just damn funny!!!

Elisabeth (I'm still slightly nervous about seeing a zombie show up around here!)
Zombie shoot coming up for all you sport shooters...
Zombie shoot coming up for all you sport shooters... Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
I would do this if it were local.
Actually, half eaten brains would explain the behaviour of a number of people around here.

BTW, check this out:

Austin zombie warnings
OMG....I loved Zombieland. I took my son to see it when it first came out (he's 13, it was his idea). If zombies attack I am just gonna follow all the rules that the guy went by in Zombieland. He made it so I hope I can too!
Elisabeth,

I adore you. If you were to ever write a coffee table book I would camp out to be first in line for you to sign in.
Just found this and had to post it
Just found this and had to post it
Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
See? This is another thing that I'm talking about. Perhaps this could be a marketing tool for the ladies? We could fight ... well, I lost my train of thought. I hear someone knocking at the door! Uuurgghhhaggghhhh...

Elisabeth
I was at Target yesterday afternoon and saw a young woman wearing a t-shirt that read "What Is Your Zombie Plan" and I laughed out loud! I told her that some "friends" and I had just been talking about zombies and I thought her shirt was hysterical! She said a friend had given it to her...
Well at least a Zombie will TRY and eat you....my ex never did....
I was at Target yesterday afternoon and saw a young woman wearing a t-shirt that read "What Is Your Zombie Plan" and I laughed out loud! I told her that some "friends" and I had just been talking about zombies and I thought her shirt was hysterical! She said a friend had given it to her... Originally Posted by vnurse
You laugh, but it is always good to have a plan for the zombie apocalypse.
Oh Captain, I KNOW! That shirt made me laugh but it REALLY made me think about it so I came home afterward and began to write up my "plan"! I am taking this VERY seriously!