How Should Assup Celebrate His 20,000th Post?

You really are an evil and stupid motherfucker.

total waste of freedom and an abuser of bandwidth.

Go fuck yourself, you Asian slave fucking, misogynistic, xenophobic FRAUD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Date: Early MAY
Provider: Angy from BP

I guess you just fuck Hispanic slave women trafficked from Mexico, you fucking hypocrite?
Actually she's an independent from Dallas.

You are the wrong person to go down this road, Mr. Fuckee Suckee Me Love You Long Time You handsome Man!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You epitomize everything sleazy, nasty and evil about the hobby, JLHomo.

Nobody of moral fiber will come to your rescue.

You are what we loathe about this hobby and why ECCIE socials are so few and far to come by.

In short, asshole, you are a constant reminder of sociopathy, and how we should always be on the lookout not to become what you are.

For that, I suppose we should be thankful. you never know how low you can sink until you see the scum at the bottom.

Hello, scum!
Actually she's an independent from Dallas.

You are the wrong person to go down this road, Mr. Fuckee Suckee Me Love You Long Time You handsome Man!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You epitomize everything sleazy, nasty and evil about the hobby, JLHomo.

Nobody of moral fiber will come to your rescue.

You are what we loathe about this hobby and why ECCIE socials are so few and far to come by.

In short, asshole, you are a constant reminder of sociopathy, and how we should always be on the lookout not to become what you are.

For that, I suppose we should be thankful. you never know how low you can sink until you see the scum at the bottom.

Hello, scum! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Independent" subject to her pimp, you fucking slave fucking asshole.
Wrong and wrong again.

You can't help yourself, can you?

A lying sack of shit with psychological issues that can't be traced, let alone treated. Supporting Asian slavers isn't enough? Sorry, cocksucker, you lose again!

You are Slobbrin without the knowledge of YouTube!

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Wrong and wrong again.

You can't help yourself, can you?

A lying sack of shit with psychological issues that can't be traced, let alone treated. Supporting Asian slavers isn't enough? Sorry, cocksucker, you lose again!

You are Slobbrin without the knowledge of YouTube!

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You do realize you have submitted two reviews lately that you selected the category which includes massage parlors, right?
You realize that is where you assert the trafficking occurs when vulnerable immigrants work there, right?
What evidence can you present to prove the hookers you see in MP's are different than the others who are similarly situated?
Why do you arrogantly condemn those who do the same thing you do?
Because it's not the same kind of place as the AMP houses of bondage you frequent. Period.

I don't make up the classifications for this board, SLAVE FUCKER. That's where these reviews go in the Austin forum. Take it up with the ECCIE ownership. If I recall, you bitched about a review I submitted about a masseuse who's a San Antonio institution ... An independent, solo practitioner. She just happened to be Asian.

Meanwhile, it doesn't change the fact that you are lower than pond scum, MisterMeSoHorrrrnyLoveYouLongT ime.
Because it's not the same kind of place as the AMP houses of bondage you frequent. Period.

I don't make up the classifications for this board, SLAVE FUCKER. That's where these reviews go in the Austin forum. Take it up with the ECCIE ownership. If I recall, you bitched about a review I submitted about a masseuse who's a San Antonio institution ... An independent, solo practitioner. She just happened to be Asian.

Meanwhile, it doesn't change the fact that you are lower than pond scum, MisterMeSoHorrrrnyLoveYouLongT ime. (you are a racist) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're busted!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Fuckhead