Are You for 100% Public Funding of Presidential Elections?

nonsense Pitt Boy. this forum flows in real time, 26 minutes is a long time in this section. and even if it is not, it is still not holier than thou, you don't know what that means. what the fuck is holy about my thinking nobody cared to post? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm sure 26 minutes "seemed" like a long time while you pounded refresh over and over waiting for everyone to drop what they were doing and jump into your thread.

And you might want to look up the definition of holier than thou and what it's synonymous with.

And seriously, take your time an re-read exactly what you wrote.

I knew it, LOL..

nobody cares about this subject.. offer a topic for reason, debate and insight, you guys flee. no insult material here..

I already predicted what guys would think.. I should have predicted that you are predictable Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You Knew it.

Nobody cares about your little project or post.

We flee from you. LOL.

You predicted it.

Yeah, I think Holier than Thou most certainly applies.

And apologies for it taking more than 26 minutes to reply to this post. LOL...

Nobody cares about your little project or post.

We flee from you. LOL.

You predicted it.
Originally Posted by eccielover
I wish to Hell you would flee.. you are stalking me right now.
I wish to Hell you would flee.. you are stalking me right now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Just putting your words right back at you.

You honestly don't think your second post was condescending, self-righteous, holier than thou bullshit, because we all didn't run to your little thread?
nonsense Pitt Boy. this forum flows in real time, 26 minutes is a long time in this section. and even if it is not, it is still not holier than thou, you don't know what that means. what the fuck is holy about my thinking nobody cared to post? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I just wish chung would just change his tampon! His freaking meltdown is in day 2 now!
That crazy old gal isn’t a provider. She says she’s a retireds hissy, whatever the fucks that is. She was a retiree when I joined this site, so how is she deserving of any more respects than any other member of this coven?

I might apologize to your mum for making her cum so hard, if yous would ask like a gentleman, but meanwhilst... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Let me be perfectly clear - if you said that to my face, I would break your nose and slam your face onto the concrete and drag you across it until you mother wouldn't recognize you.

Then you would apologize to me.
LMAO! Not so friendly Fred. Leave him alone, He is probably wheelchair bound and sitting in a basement and making fake profiles after he gets banned is the only pleasure he gets out of life. As an outside observer, I guarantee everyone knows he is. Look at the time line when he got banned and when this fake Canadian started posting. Umm...carry on.
Fred,

You'd best be served to disengage Mr. HoeHummer. All evidence points to a shadow profile. Besides, the writing is horrid. Trying to sound Canadian is like trying to sound like you're from Pittsburgh.

Sorry, yssup. It was inherently obvious after a few posts. Kinda creepy. Even for a lefty troll such as myself.
That crazy old gal isn’t a provider. She says she’s a retireds hissy, whatever the fucks that is. She was a retiree when I joined this site, so how is she deserving of any more respects than any other member of this coven?

I might apologize to your mum for making her cum so hard, if yous would ask like a gentleman, but meanwhilst... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
What happened to your fake accent? Oops?
Fred,

You'd best be served to disengage Mr. HoeHummer. All evidence points to a shadow profile. Besides, the writing is horrid. Trying to sound Canadian is like trying to sound like you're from Pittsburgh.

Sorry, yssup. It was inherently obvious after a few posts. Kinda creepy. Even for a lefty troll such as myself. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What happened to your fake accent? Oops? Originally Posted by bambino
lmao
Let me be perfectly clear - if you said that to my face, I would break your nose and slam your face onto the concrete and drag you across it until you mother wouldn't recognize you.

Then you would apologize to me. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Give your balls a tug, all of yous. You got something? Fucking brings it. But you’d better be right, eh! And none of yous are.

Maybe yous should find a good lawyer to help yous in this quest! Got any suggestions, fredsy??? I know yous do, you basic.

Sorry boys. One things I can’t abides is a personal threat of violence. So now I’ll waits for your retractions and apologies, fredsy.
Give your balls a tug, all of yous. You got something? Fucking brings it. But you’d better be right, eh! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Dudley do right you aint! hey
Fred,

Sorry, yssup. It was inherently obvious after a few posts. Kinda creepy. Even for a lefty troll such as myself. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yous know what’s creepy, 9500...
Fred,

takes one to know one ...

What happened to your fake accent? Oops? Originally Posted by bambino

in his favorite booth at NAU's ..

Give your balls a tug, all of yous. You got something? Fucking brings it. But you’d better be right, eh! And none of yous are.

Maybe yous should find a good lawyer to help yous in this quest! Got any suggestions, fredsy??? I know yous do, you basic.

Sorry boys. One things I can’t abides is a personal threat of violence. So now I’ll waits for your retractions and apologies, fredsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you be waiting a longs time.

BAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
You know, I’ve seen a lot of things around here in the past few months, but I haven’tS seen members threatening each other’s with physical violences in a hostile tone. So after I got verbally suckered by fredsy figured I’d do somes sleuthing myself. Seems likes there have been members — shadows, I thinks you called it, 9500 — whos have regularly lashed out with thats level of anger....

Long shadows, indeeds.

Yet I seems to feel that I am merely recappings what yous old timers previously knows, eh?

Pertnear the funniest shits I’ve read on this board In weeks. Especially the tillys from before the rise of Trump. A lot of angry white peoples back then, eh, fredsy.

There was a lots of bitching about not allowing enough Christian immigrants into the USeh. Very interesting readings from just 5-6 years ago.

Some of the monikers I recognize. But the writing styles...LOLLING!

We should punts some of those threadses, as a classic flashbacks or some such thing, don’t ya think?
Trying to sound Canadian is like trying to sound like you're from Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Only a ignurnt jagoff who slurps allergayney whitefish for breffiss would make such a cucky analogy!!