Golden Pussy, aka GPS

I prefer the term vaginal hubris. SweaterPuppies has some serious vaginal hubris!
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 01:39 PM
I prefer the term vaginal hubris. SweaterPuppies has some serious vaginal hubris! Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
That goes good withTabasco.
  • 10-27-2014, 03:57 PM
If a lady thinks she has GPS and then guys see her and they confirm she literally does have a Golden Pussy (due to her attitude,TCB, body/looks, golden pussy,and professionalism)..Ding Ding Ding then we have a winner!! She deserves to charge whatever she likes (not to say that any woman Can't charge what she wants).

But if the lady expects you to JUST be happy that you are in her presence and pay for it, that's a whole other issue.....my definition of GPS
  • 10-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Pussy is just like water, it's FREE!!!!!! You DON'T have to pay for it right???? Bottled water is just an option.

But best believe, if I'm buying bottled water it Better not taste like damn Tap/faucet water!
If I'm paying for it, I prefer the best out there and that goes for pussy and water....damn it
I look at as girls who are new, have minimal to no reviews and have rates higher that what the Dallas market dictates.

I don't think it applies to girls who are well established and have a clientele. Girls can charge whatever they can get. But new girls who come in and feel they automatically being at the top of the food chain tend to get the GPS label.
  • 10-27-2014, 04:37 PM
I
. But new girls who come in and feel they automatically being at the top of the food chain tend to get the GPS label. Originally Posted by balansboy
I completely understand why they do. If I'm the girl and just getting in the business, I'd personally be more likely to try it for $300 per hour than $100 per hour. Some ladies get indecent proposals at the grocery store from handsome guys and refuse, but they are suppose to come on the internet and meet a random guy for a small piece of change?!??

I think the rate discussion is so ignorant!!! Some charge too little if you ask me, then others should be on here giving it away and they get all kinds of buyers.......lmao I can't figure it out
I would think if its cheap and overused then its far from "golden." Still seeing scorned as its the usual super hot woman the guys are referring to, that I am guessing they could not hook up with in a normal setting. I am still trying to figure it out, seems there are a lot of different opinions on the meaning based on personal experiences.

However I was told by my last ex that mine was golden, addictive, and tight. Best he ever had. Too bad he turned out to be a total asswipe. I cut him off because he was such a jerk. He didnt deserve this so called "golden pussy" anymore lol
GPS is a negative term. I am still looking for the elusive GTS, golden taint syndrome.
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 07:16 PM
I would think if its cheap and overused then its far from "golden." Still seeing scorned as its the usual super hot woman the guys are referring to, that I am guessing they could not hook up with in a normal setting. I am still trying to figure it out, seems there are a lot of different opinions on the meaning based on personal experiences.

However I was told by my last ex that mine was golden, addictive, and tight. Best he ever had. Too bad he turned out to be a total asswipe. I cut him off because he was such a jerk. He didnt deserve this so called "golden pussy" anymore lol Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
None of my ex's were very understanding. They would get really upset when I didn't come home for the weekends. It is easier to train a good hunting dog.
Well babe while you were away the weekends I would have replaced you with another piece of ass. One that deserved the GP LMAO!!

But i get it, I had to mess around with it a bit. I see those bitches all the time out and about non hobby. All it takes is a sweet southern woman to make sweet eyes at their man and bam bitch he is mine, and her GP isnt so golden anymore. Same would apply to the providers with GPS, which seem to be in Dallas a dime a dozen. A lot of competition here, I am surprised you have that attitude. Its pretty intimidating for me--guys here look like they piece a woman apart A LOT! kinda scary.
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Well babe while you were away the weekends I would have replaced you with another piece of ass. One that deserved the GP LMAO!! Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
I wasn't spending my weekends being celibate.

But i get it, I had to mess around with it a bit. I see those bitches all the time out and about non hobby. All it takes is a sweet southern woman to make sweet eyes at their man and bam bitch he is mine, and her GP isnt so golden anymore. Same would apply to the providers with GPS, which seem to be in Dallas a dime a dozen. A lot of competition here, I am surprised you have that attitude. Its pretty intimidating for me--guys here look like they piece a woman apart A LOT! kinda scary. Originally Posted by Kimberdoll
Sure, I am looking at women that appeal to me physically. Beyond that, I'm trying to figure out if I see her will i have a good time. I don't want any drama. I want to be able to have a nice conversation, kid around and have sex. No different than a girl friend that picked me up at the airport in New Orleans, last week. I don't treat these women any differently. I'm far from intimidating.
Actually, I'd rather pay $500 to a girl charging $300 if she provided amazing service than to see someone who requires $500 to be seen. The main reason is...the $500 girl already knows what you like while the $300 may actually be flexible to what I like.
You know potentially you can make more if you have a great personality. If I venture into FS with the massage and straight fuck(like in my other thread), you never know, maybe Ill get tipped just because I am friendly and personable. I like to keep things fun, laid back and cool. Seems like the women with GPS have been at it too long, or someone lied to them when they were growing up telling them they could have anything they want because they are pretty or hot. Ugly inside it seems...
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 09:16 PM
Actually, I'd rather pay $500 to a girl charging $300 if she provided amazing service than to see someone who requires $500 to be seen. The main reason is...the $500 girl already knows what you like while the $300 may actually be flexible to what I like. Originally Posted by timothe
The girl that I spent the most on, was the worst sexual experience of my hobby life. She was hot. I had met her in advance. Like everyone, I have had my disappointments but nothing close to this. It might be the worst fuck of my life.
The girl that I spent the most on, was the worst sexual experience of my hobby life. She was hot. I had met her in advance. Like everyone, I have had my disappointments but nothing close to this. It might be the worst fuck of my life. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
That really sucks and I imagine it happens more often than we think it does. You just never know. And buyers remorse only adds insult to injury.