Bareback!

• mwise
  • 04-14-2015, 06:38 AM
I hate condoms, that is until I tried Lambskins. Naturalamb condoms are so good, I've actually had to pull out to make sure they hand't broke. Yes they are expensive, Walmart $8.58 for a 3/pk. But your already spending $100+ on a provider, what's another few dollars? Now they are tight and look funny, but I'm telling you, if you haven't tried them, you're missing out!
A provider I have known for a long time ,said a guy wanted bb and his friend wanted to lick it out.she said she feels kinda bad about turning them down.not the answer I wanted to her.that was the last straw.I never going to see her again.and I mean it this time,because I think she may have done it.
I remember reading somewhere that lambskins dont protect against diseases. They only protect you from pregnancy.
  • mwise
  • 04-14-2015, 07:38 AM
How is that possible? Your covered, there are no holes, if semen can't get out, how do diseases get in?
Viruses are significantly smaller than sperm cells. Lambskin is far less effective than latex cause of the micro-holes in the sheath. Not trying to spook you or anyrhing, but Latex is WAY better foe disease prevention.
  • mwise
  • 04-14-2015, 07:46 AM
Well shit, I just read what you are talking about! That sux!

Guess its back to pulling out....
I have used the lambskins in civie life and agree that they are far superior for sensitivity - but it's true that they are not nearly as effective as latex for disease prevention. I keep hearing that the female condoms are great but have not run across any providers that use them. Any ladies interested in trying that?
  • mwise
  • 04-14-2015, 08:04 AM
These claim to be as good as latex against all protection... anyone try them?

SKYN
One young lady I have seen claims a latex allergy and suggested SKYN. I did the research and felt comfortable enough to use them. Good sensitivity, and I experienced no problems with breakage or slippage.
These claim to be as good as latex against all protection... anyone try them?

SKYN Originally Posted by mwise
Skyn's are the only condoms I use. They're great.

Lambskin condoms do not prevent STD's at all; says so right on their website.

http://lambskincondoms.org
  • mwise
  • 04-14-2015, 09:07 AM
Skyn's are the only condoms I use. They're great.

Lambskin condoms do not prevent STD's at all; says so right on their website.

http://lambskincondoms.org Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
They were recommended by a friend and frankly I thought all condoms protected equally against such things...

Just bought some SKYN's, going to give them a try....
SKYN condoms are the best i never had one break and feel good as well.
[QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1056606558]Skyn's are the only condoms I use. They're great.

on Skyns. Hands down best choice
I use the SKYN all the time a hobbiest introduced me too them because of a latex allergy they are great
Whuch one is better for sensitivity and heattransfer skyn or a polyeruthane based condom.
I tried the japanese company sagami .02mm polyeruthane i like them better than latex. they now have .01mm(worlds thinnest) but that is prolly beeter for sg other because of breaking possibilities