just my luck...

Shep, this guy is so funny. I recently joined OH2 and he greeted me by saying "Welcome to my playground". I guess this is his playground and he call the shots for the "bitches".

I see the irony of "demanding respect" from ladies while being in the process of disrespecting them. That pesky sowing and reaping thing. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
That would be correct VLAD - Either the MEN call the shots or the PUSSIES do.

Because when you put a woman on a pedestal all she can do is LOOK DOWN AT YOU with CONTEMPT and DISGUST.

You're her BITCH...and she KNOWS it.

No PUSSY for you VLAD - It's the FRIENDZONE - Mean-while multiple THUGS are pounding her DAILY you're HARD at work PROVIDING for your SNOWFLAKE.

I know you're probably a little tipsy VLAD so I promise I wont say anything to the moderators about you leaking our private OH2 email conversations.

It's good to know that we can FINALLY trust the RUSSIANS and that they have our backs.

PERESTROIKA BRO!
lol get a load of this guy. Vanilla Gorilla like the stamina pills at the gas station. I don't know why thats so funny to me
lol get a load of this guy. Vanilla Gorilla like the stamina pills at the gas station. I don't know why thats so funny to me Originally Posted by kushella
It's just my POETRY girlfriend - You should follow along and join us. You would make SO MUCH MORE MONEY by taking notes here!

I LUVS me GIRL with a Sense of HUMOR....I mean White Girlz be pretty uptight/lame if you know what I mean?

PLUS they CANT even recognize REAL TALENT....But HOME GIRL GETS IT!

BIG HUGZ on them TITTIES girlfriend - U ALRIGHT/RESPECT!

NEXT?
Originally Posted by BLM69 -

"As snoop doggy song goes "we don't love them hoes" VG is keeping it real around here.

Took me back to the doggy style album, Gz Up, Hoes Down"

JUST a SHOUT OUT to the ORIGINAL OG/BLM69 -

This PLAYA be ON a ROLL - RESPECT!

FOLLOW HIM and LEARN the HUSTLE - GET LAID LIKE A BOSS!
It seems like everytime I am ready to hobby my ATF list becomes a ghost town! Originally Posted by playtimecgreen
Maybe you need new ATFs.
Hey Vanilla,

you can't spell can you ? Google is YOUR best friend. In your sentence,

They HATE it when I expose their true female nature.
^^i have enjoyed your Star Trek gifs and in the spirit of STtngeneration i have personally Taken a Pledge not TO JOIN THE COLLECTIVE...
i.e. a "PRIME" member aka AMAZON
Carry on
lol get a load of this guy. Vanilla Gorilla like the stamina pills at the gas station. I don't know why thats so funny to me Originally Posted by kushella
Maybe VG is pumping Ethyl!!
I'm sorry but vanilla is hilarious I love a say it how it is person. U go boy