Lonely Providers and Clients During the Holidays

I autograph taint ... ijs.
Jessica jade is not only tops in physical beauty, her positive attitude and outlook on life makes her the most desirable and sexiest woman around. That to me is the essence of drop dead sexy. I'm not big on having sex with an empty suite
JJ wrote the book on sexy. I want her to autograph my copy as many times as there are pages in her book!!! Originally Posted by umakemefeelsogood
Thank you
Cool post......we are all humans and need to treat each other with dignity.
Excellent thread! Xoxo. Thanks so much for sharing thoughts and good tidings. Especially TNT and THN. Xoxo.
Thank you, easylover.
I was alone for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Never even left the bed on either day (no fun if you're alone, lol) Will likely be alone for New Years as well. It is a lonely time of year. Thank you for the sentiment.
Love,
SweetMelody
Good thread EL ... Im happy to see that the hobby is more human than physical ...
Last year even tho I was with SO, I was feeling trapped in a place I didnt want to be, and the person I wanted to be with was alone ... It was a hard time to realize that sometimes youre in a place you dont want to be because the call of duty or call it how you want it ...

This year, Im not with my family but I will be @ Christmas and New Years with the person I wanted to be ... I feel blessed ...
  • zebra
  • 12-28-2013, 01:38 AM
THN,

thank you for sharing your story Jamie..

Zebra
Thank you, easylover.
I was alone for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Never even left the bed on either day (no fun if you're alone, lol) Will likely be alone for New Years as well. It is a lonely time of year. Thank you for the sentiment.
Love,
SweetMelody Originally Posted by SweetMelody
I am so sorry to hear that. Please always feel free to contact me. My heart goes out to you. Maybe I can treat you to lunch on New Year's Day earlier in the day. Either way I'm here for you if you need me
Thank you, easylover.
Love,
SweetMelody Originally Posted by SweetMelody
I am so sorry to hear that. Please always feel free to contact me. My heart goes out to you. Maybe I can treat you to lunch on New Year's Day earlier in the day. Either way I'm here for you if you need me Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Couldn't have said it better JJ...

Oh and I will bring the bottle of champagne...with strawberries!
And I will bring the bottle of champagne...with strawberries! Originally Posted by BDS