Multiple Option Poll regarding the Guys that Bareback and the Whores they review

In fact SL has indirectly had sex with pretty much Everyone on Eccie. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
And he was GREAT!

You forgot to include the poll option:

Guy- I bareback young ditzy strippers because technically they're my SB's rather than one of those risky providers. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You also forgot.....

Guy- I love bareback but I'm not F@#%in' stupid so I wrap it up with anyone I haven't known and trusted for many months or years and seen their tests.
The TRUTH is out. Whispy has been spreading propoganda about me but yet it is him who is barebacking!!!! He is the moderator of that barebacking board (wherever it is)!!!! He is the one who is giving guys advice on how to bareback!!!! That is why he KNOWS all this information SO WELL!!! Looks like Whispy is FINALLY busted!!!

So you're really no better than those you constantly berate here.
Easy to see who the biggest (Re: FATTEST) hypocrite is.
Time to STFU about it, I'd say.

Comedy gold indeed. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Emphasis added to the above.

Many may read the above as meaning that

you will bareback strippers you know.

And, just asking, I am, just how do you (or any one else) know those strippers are std-free and, for that matter, Hep and other diseases free.
Originally Posted by ck1942
"Providers that have substance abuse issues and the guys that see them are riskier and if they are engaging in sexual activities without protection and repeating the process with others there is increased risk."

Do you believe for a millisecond that strippers do not have "substance abuse issues" and/or have boyfriends/girlfriends that do?
And here is a yes/no question for YOU, right here NOW.
Have you ever had unprotected sex with a stripper?
Ya know,the 3 hr./3 pop session in a "hotel" whilst her car was being repaired....

Originally Posted by Observing

In fact SL has indirectly had sex with pretty much Everyone on Eccie. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Nope - pictures yes but sex no. I don't believe ANY of his reviews. Oh, don't forget terrorizing the women who don't want to see him.
Many may read the above as meaning that

you will bareback strippers you know.

And, just asking, I am, just how do you (or any one else) know those strippers are std-free and, for that matter, Hep and other diseases free.
Originally Posted by ck1942
How does anyone evaluate and make a decision on that with any woman? You take some time and get to know someone and when the day comes that you decide to make a decision you either have enough information or seek out test results to know.

I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years......
The TRUTH is out. Whispy has been spreading propoganda about me but yet it is him who is barebacking!!!! He is the moderator of that barebacking board (wherever it is)!!!! He is the one who is giving guys advice on how to bareback!!!! That is why he KNOWS all this information SO WELL!!! Looks like Whispy is FINALLY busted!!!
Originally Posted by dante0322

The problem with the tactic you are employing is that it will not effect me in the way it affects you. I have zero concern for my ability to be screened or see ladies I choose to see.

Most ladies that meet me and go BCD have never heard of "Whispers" an dthe ver few people that actually call me "whispy" are a handful of ladies that KNOW me as whispers and have sucked my dick.....

I know you struggle with your attraction to and desire for other men.... I would rather you not fixate on me in that manner......My ass is exit only and no matter how cute Sl seems to think you think you are..... your not sucking my dick....

The problem with the tactic you are employing is that it will not effect me in the way it affects you. I have zero concern for my ability to be screened or see ladies I choose to see.

Most ladies that meet me and go BCD have never heard of "Whispers" an dthe ver few people that actually call me "whispy" are a handful of ladies that KNOW me as whispers and have sucked my dick.....

I know you struggle with your attraction to and desire for other men.... I would rather you not fixate on me in that manner......My ass is exit only and no matter how cute Sl seems to think you think you are..... your not sucking my dick.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Boss I think he has a Man Crush on you. Hey just FYI.... if you do meet him and you happen to drop your wallet. I'd kick it to your car before you pick it up. If you know what I mean. This guy is more butt hurt than a TS at a GREEK festival!
Of course they ask info from you.

You are after ALL the BAREBACK KING!!!!

YOU are the ONE with all the BAREBACK INFO!!!!

YOU are the one who is always going to that BAREBACK FORUM!!!!

Your the one who knows how to BAREBACK all the girls and don't use protection!!!

You try to say its me to avoid everyone looking at you.

After all you need to screw a woman BAREBACK in a cum stained booth at the strip club. Girls that are lower than the Rundberg walkers!!!!

You have to have bareback sex because your stomach is sooooo big that you can't keep a hard on with a condom on!!!!!

Or are you really fucking men! Because you really think about my dick A LOT!

I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years...... Originally Posted by Whispers
BINGO!!!!! THE BAREBACK KING ADMISSION!!!!
Oh SL Marco has to chime in because he can't get laid and can only take pics or THREATEN women. Another member of Whispy's BAREBACK club.

Boss I think he has a Man Crush on you. Hey just FYI.... if you do meet him and you happen to drop your wallet. I'd kick it to your car before you pick it up. If you know what I mean. This guy is more butt hurt than a TS at a GREEK festival! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Really? Are you an expert at giving blowjobs? Sure seems like it!!!
Oh SL Marco has to chime in because he can't get laid and can only take pics or THREATEN women. Another member of Whispy's BAREBACK club.

Really? Are you an expert at giving blowjobs? Sure seems like it!!! Originally Posted by dante0322
I think you need more than the RED font to get noticed
so basically until SL catches something or dies this hobby is fairly safe. Originally Posted by avalanche16
I understand EJLA is selling SL VOODOO dolls.
You know we've all barebacked someone, some time. Hell, I think 100% of the married mongers have barebacked their wives at least once, should all the "whores" be worried? lol
Condoms guys ... condoms.
I think you need more than the RED font to get noticed Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is Candy Staxx pink still available?
Is Candy Staxx pink still available? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I thinck it is.... but some newbie hooker will be alone and claim it like it's never been done before!
I'm revolking Dantes man card!��
I understand EJLA is selling SL VOODOO dolls. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hmmmm what makes you say that?

Why do you go off topic in a thread I'm not in just to spread more lies about me?

First you say I'm a TS. Then you comment on one of my reviews that I am $20 an hour and now you are saying I have a voodoo doll of you.

What is your infatuation with mentioning me and missinforming others about me?

Help me understand guy.
Hmmmm what makes you say that? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
It's all a part of the SL/Whispers/et al MO...

If you tell a lie often enough and long enough it will eventually become accepted as truth.

Rewriting history is another MO.