Hobby babies?? Have you ever heard of one.

Most ladies just laugh at a fucktard begging to avoid screening ... ijs.
Next time you see a provider want to know everything about your personal life give it to her. Where you live what you do for a living, everything just in case something happens. And we will see who the fuckard is.

Ask her the same questions too. Maybe she will give you her address her home phone number too. Sure! There isn't any providers out there that would try to get over on you.

Maybe she might tell you the condom might had a small hole in it. And you were the only one that happen with.

Or she could be LE and you end up with the police knocking at your door with your wife answering it.

I wouldn't give my personal info ie credit card birth date to anyone over the phone. Place of employment stuff like that to no one. Anyone every heard of fraud ? Some chic in a pair of underwear shouldn't be except either.

Hobby babies or scams like this are real.
A story about ghetto life in the 1960's had a character called "Trick Baby"
Next time you see a provider want to know everything about your personal life give it to her. Where you live what you do for a living, everything just in case something happens. And we will see who the fuckard is.

Ask her the same questions too. Maybe she will give you her address her home phone number too. Sure! There isn't any providers out there that would try to get over on you.

Maybe she might tell you the condom might had a small hole in it. And you were the only one that happen with.

Or she could be LE and you end up with the police knocking at your door with your wife answering it.

I wouldn't give my personal info ie credit card birth date to anyone over the phone. Place of employment stuff like that to no one. Anyone every heard of fraud ? Some chic in a pair of underwear shouldn't be except either.

Hobby babies or scams like this are real. Originally Posted by Raw dog

I have never contacted a lady in which I felt uncomfortable with her screening. I screen the ladies I see. Call my work ... go ahead, I sell black market girl scout cookies. The thing with you is, aside from you stating in other threads you enjoy bbfs and haggling, you are only a troll with some dumbass agenda.

I find it laughable your comment about LE showing up and my wife answering the door. She will probably compare handcuffs, pepper spray, bug zappers, and nightsticks with them. I thinck LE would be impressed with her assortment of goodies.
Call your work. Go to your house too. The only thing she would do is serve you with a notice of divorce. If you don't like this thread do participate in it there are thousands of others you can chime in on were talking about hobby babies here, and providers claiming your the dad. What I do and don't do with a provider is my business. Were both consenting adults. But I do appreciate you give you option
That's why I have a Ho phone and pay cash only for phone and minutes. Never use my real name. Untraceable
Perhaps somebody who has read this entire thread would be kind enough to bring me up to speed: Did Raw dog knock up a ho?
Probably not, its doubtful he has seen a provider. He is only the afterbirth left behind from Hurricane Katerina.
That's why I have a Ho phone and pay cash only for phone and minutes. Never use my real name. Untraceable Originally Posted by datyking

I just use my neighbor's phone. Show up...see if I care. Its just entertainment for me.
I think I'm going to start with a Hobby Cactus. If that survives, a Hobby Puppy. And finally I'll work my way up to a Hobby Baby...
Tubes have been known to become reattached and a baby born. I have worked with several women with tied tubes that became pregnant 11-16 years after the procedure. Originally Posted by pyramider
I am aware of this, but it's irrelevant, because I would never provide BBFS, or have unsafe casual sex, for that matter. I merely stated that to explain why I'm not on any other form of birth control in addition to using condoms.
I think I'm going to start with a Hobby Cactus. If that survives, a Hobby Puppy. And finally I'll work my way up to a Hobby Baby... Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
Skip the Cactus. Would you like a Shar-pei? Already assembled.
A Hob-beagle
Spoken by a provider.

This thread was about "Hobby Babies" the pink elephant in the room. Originally Posted by Raw dog
Please pardon my going "off topic"

A Hobby Baby...

Perhaps somebody who has read this entire thread would be kind enough to bring me up to speed: Did Raw dog knock up a ho? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Probably not, its doubtful he has seen a provider. He is only the afterbirth left behind from Hurricane Katerina. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just be careful in the dark rolling hills of the Dakotas or you could end up grumpy.