Unlucky with Laura Lucks!

You know, chit happens all the time. Nature of the business. That's why I don't do the prepaid hotel thing, and never did prepaid session thing (remember those?).

From time to time I wind up booking sessions that never happen. Don't let it phase me... just try and make sure it doesn't happen when schedules aren't strained on either end of the line -- mine and the providers. That way the disappointment isn't catastrophic.

What's described in this thread is MAJOR BS!
First: who is dumb enought to book a room without a confirmation?
Second: when I truly fucked up and mixed up my days, I offered to reimburse his room costs. He then tried to rebook, but I was unavailable and not checking my email, so duh no response. Let me whip out my cell during a sessions because some rando wants to see me. I'm sure that will go over
Third: if I don't wanna suck your dick, get over it.
Fourth: it's Saturday, my day off, and I'm not sure why I'm on here.
Finally: I live nicely off my regulars. Have a nice time whining, boys.

Xoxo
LL
Oh and rockers is salty because while y'all "pay for time", y'all don't actually pay.
Well I guess that settles that. It really is GPS and not OPS. And of a particularly virulent strain I haven't seen in Austin in quite some time.

My advice to you is to get on your knees and pray none of your regulars die, move away, lose their jobs, decide to get married, or just find better pussy for less $$ somewhere else, cuz I think you just fucked yourself out of getting any NEW regulars. But keep us informed, will you?

One day when you can't make ends meet because nobody will book with you because you think your pussy is golden, you'll look back on that post above and see that you blew a hell of an opportunity to earn some good will with the general hobbying public in Austin. I wouldn't be surprised if a link to this thread doesn't find its way into every review that is posted for you in the future, and maybe every ad you post. Just sayin ... it could happen.
Well, here is the thing. I don't make my "living" off of this. I do it for fun. Just like y'all!
Well, here is the thing. I don't make my "living" off of this. I do it for fun. Just like y'all! Originally Posted by lauralucks
Well here's the OTHER thing. Most of us would rather jack off than pay to fuck somebody who displays your attitude.
Screw it. If she don't give a shit. Why bother? Originally Posted by Codybeast

*applause*
The jack off!! Shit!!! MyFreeCams.com!!! WAY cheaper.
I kinda like her...

I know I'm always gonna get laid because of the money in my pocket.....

She knows she can always make money because of the looks and talents she posesses....

What is realistic here about this situation..... She was already crucified by the guys as well as the gals and there is nothing she coulda said that would stop the berating.....

I usually don't care for a woman with this kind of attitude but I think she kind of nailed the only possible response to leave everyone without much to say....

except of course for the "How about you suck my dick?" in her Sig line now....

I saw nothing in any of her glowing reviews indicating she was a PreOp TV!
I do a very good tuck job.
I do a very good tuck job. Originally Posted by lauralucks
LMAO!

Laura?

You need to come to the next party darling......
Nah, I quit. Laura who? Never heard of her.
Nah, I quit. Laura who? Never heard of her. Originally Posted by lauralucks
That's OK.... You can still come.... If your quitting here maybe it's time for a glitter thong, bedazzled top and some clear platform shoes!
Now we know the rest of the story!

Lesson never get a hotel in advance.

Timing is everything.

Thanks for playing.
Let me whip out my cell during a sessions because some rando wants to see me. Originally Posted by lauralucks
RANDO? Never heard that one. (I thought he played for the Celtics!)

Excellent LL!