Is it oil and gas. WTF. Why is there a cost escalation in Houston?

How many more of these rate whining threads are we going to have? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Buzz Lightyear comes to mind...

Buzz Lightyear comes to mind...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Is that an ambiguously gay .gif?
^ agreed, it's clearly depicting the exact moment of surprise buttsecks
Who would have thought a guy named Woody would be a bottom?
It's their own fault.

Me?

I'm just NOT ... gonna pay A LOT... for that muffler.

Edit: but I'm just spoiled. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Maybe I'm just overstating the obvious, but we all know that this hobby of ours steps outside the norms concerning basic economics. While the norm of supply and demand still stands, here with the surplus of traveling providers, prices still escalate. Are the visitors any better than the locals, or are we willing to pay for the intrigue of trying something new?. SO MANY variables come into play, where the prettier providers can get top $, and still offer limited menus GPS menus. Exceptional service, high IOP,qualities I find attractive, also factor in. I may be willing to pay a little extra for the lookers, but not if all she's going to do is lay there and be pretty.... One of the many reasons I'm divorced.
While we all seek a balance of quality service with an attractive lady, and said lady desires to be compensated accordingly. I gotta go with, the Theory that the reason the ladies are charging more, is because horny guys are willing to pay... Bottom Line, it's her body she can name her price, but it's his wallet, and the choice to part with his money is ultimately his.
There is no way we as clients can control what services are offered or what price the ladies are charging, we can only control whether to accept what is offered, or look elsewhere.

GS.... Yer kinda dating yourself quoting that VERY old muffler commercial. I had to dig way back in the cobwebs of my mind to recall that one...
GS.... Yer kinda dating yourself quoting that VERY old muffler commercial. I had to dig way back in the cobwebs of my mind to recall that one... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
LOL

i have the mind and memory of an old wise man

the heart and soul of a middle aged father

the sexual vigor of a college football player
This is why I only see "If it's not me it's free" girls off of BP
  • pxmcc
  • 10-31-2014, 11:25 AM
Lately I see many new providers in Houston asking more than the average like $300 plus. And some of them are trying to migrate from BP to Eccie thinking of as a gold mine. And then my little brain takes over and I run into one of the new ones with a limited options, guess why in between their period. WTF. Since you guys and my polite ladies have provided me guidance over the years just wanted to ask. Is it oil and gas in Houston that quality suffers due to over abundance. Even the gas prices are down now. Originally Posted by innovation
there r lots of providers in the 120 range. just not official eccie gals. lol.