Republican Hypocrisy on AP and DOJ

• CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Your own link says that the IRS commissioner at the time of Nixon didn't audit anyone based on an "enemy list"..................

But we have Obama's IRS agents admitting to targeting the opposition................ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

whirlie, Jd , and COF
Typical fucking liberals. They cannot admit what is currently being done is wrong, instead they try to justify it by saying someone else did this or that in the past. So what, it's in the past. You didn't like it then so why are you OK with it now? Talk about hypocrisy.

I don't think a single obama cocksucking liberal on here has been able to defend something Obama has done without having to justify it by saying Bush or Regean did it too. Originally Posted by satexasguy
+1 indisputable
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 12:12 PM
+1 indisputable Originally Posted by HorseAround

Bush and Reagan couldnt have instigated an IRS audit .. Federal laws prohibit interaction between the POTUS and the IRS

disputed
Look CJ, I am not a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker either but I don't think she deserves to be beaten with baseball bats.
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 01:05 PM
sjp is borderline repulsive imo ... a pair of beer goggles and a bj around 3am might change my poinion
I'll bet if she bent over and offered you her back door, you wouldn't refuse.
Sounds like the press need hobby phones. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
For once, I agree with you. You can throw those away quicker than they can keep chasing wiretaps.
This seems to be beyond their capabilities. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Just what I needed before I went to bed tonight, is a Big Louie Bomb. Your a joke BL.
  • Doove
  • 05-20-2013, 07:19 AM
Gawd; another "someone else did it so it's ok if my guy does it" defense of Obama? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Actually, we're just pointing out that even if Obama is as guilty as you want to paint him to be, whether his actions are right or wrong, Republicans have already determined them to be no big deal.

And i have no doubt that pretty much every right winger in here is among the group which made that initial determination.
Accusations of hypocrisy are pointless.

There is a near infinite amount on both sides of the aisle.
Look CJ, I am not a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker either but I don't think she deserves to be beaten with baseball bats. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So funny