Does the title of an AD carry any weight? I sure as hell can't think of anything creative...dammit

I like an informative ad title. Preferably if it makes reference to age, race, body type, location, availability.

"Young blond spinner. GFE. NW incall. "
"Busty ebony milf. Out calls only. Review specials. Mon - wed"

I'm on mobile so when I click in the ad I like to not have to go hunt down all the information I need.
Rates
Availability
Photos (please include at least one that's not professional and all touched up. And I know a lot of girls don't want to show their face but I feel a lot more secure if they at least show the bottom half so that I can see that they have all their teeth)
Preferred contact method / screening requirements
If your titles says specials please list them..
Services you do or don't offer. (I don't want to have to dig through reviews to see if a provider does or doesn't DFK or BBBJ)
Wish more girls had videos.
I may not be searching for a date... but i must agree... the really runchy ones I don't find becoming. *cum guzzler, stuff my hole, fuck me now etc etc* Maybe I just feel as if that will attract the type of guy I'm not looking for. I'm not a pse type girl so I tend to keep things sweet and gfe like. Now that doesn't mean I don't ever get into a "fuck me now" kind of mood lol, I just don't put that in my ads. because isn't it obvious that's what an ad is for? but gosh I get stumped on ad titles all the time and feel as if I'm saying the same things over and over lol
Dash it all! Yes! I am that shallow. Please, spend a few moments to capture my attention and back it up with a decent profile so I can feel good about taking the bait. Believe it or not, some of us are intrigued by smart, creative and funny women that also happen to rock us right off of the bedsheets. Juss say'n
I am considering launching an Ad Naming side business. Barter would be acceptable payment. Maybe later I'll pass out some samples and you ladies can decide how much "value added" i provide.