GFE OR PSE WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

but why create illusion, why not just create the passion? Originally Posted by !VI!
IOP...It's kind of a misnomer because someone can tell
when someone else is faking it.

Like you said, it's more about enthusiasm and how much a lady
is enjoying herself for real.

A guy has to know how to push a ladies buttons (In the right way)
(Play the right keys while you squeeze)--Accordion reference.

You have to know how to push a ladies buttons (In the right way) Originally Posted by bojulay
Yes, that is true, and we all want to have a provider who enjoys what she does however, one of the reasons hobbyists pay providers is for the provider to show HIM a good time while he is there in person, and IOP may be necessary to pull that off. It is the providers who can seemingly provide more passion that illusion that are the ones that get the repeat visits.

To all the providers who see first time clients over 98% of the time, you may need to work on your IOP. It is not they the ladies cannot do it, the question is, will they?
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 11:56 AM

A guy has to know how to push a ladies buttons (In the right way)
(Play the right keys while you squeeze)--Accordion reference. Originally Posted by bojulay
sorry i misspoke..

instead of having passion for the person, i have a passion for the art... it creates a world a wonderful experience no matter who is there... the passion for sex
For most guys (maybe gals, too), true passion means more than just having a good time, or simply enjoying the moment for what it is. Just because we say the lady has good IOP doesn't mean we think she's miserable and is putting on a good act. It means we recognize "it is what it is". No strings attached, no meaning beyond the moment.

That may sound more cynical than I mean it to be. I believe most women I spend time with don't hate the experience. I just know I'm not sweeping them off their feet, either.
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 12:08 PM
For most guys (maybe gals, too), true passion means more than just having a good time, or simply enjoying the moment for what it is. Just because we say the lady has good IOP doesn't mean we think she's miserable and is putting on a good act. It means we recognize "it is what it is". No strings attached, no meaning beyond the moment.

That may sound more cynical than I mean it to be. I believe most women I spend time with don't hate the experience. I just know I'm not sweeping them off their feet, either. Originally Posted by TinMan
i don't know

honestly the way i see it, if the sex is good and i am so deeply in love with sex, i could literaly love you until we stop having sex, and in that process i can put off the energy and atmosphere that wll keeep you intwined as i wrap my body around yours...

everything for the light kiss, to the wall busting k9... it's all what creates that moment... at least for me...

i don't think i have to this date only seen a guy because i wanted or needed the money...
Both depending on the person honestly Originally Posted by !VI!
Best answer. honestly i like a mix of both i like lfk dfk but i understand if a provider looks at me and wants to vomit she dont have to dfk. maybe a little lfk. A mix of both is what i like. start off all kissy and soft and nice slowly work till we are both so excited we just go with the flow of things. things i enjoy doing to a woman are daty/o kissing all over their boddy breast whorship little neck kisssed then go from there see what happens.

Could go fiv fia greek or no greek im not picky, but my all time fav is a bbbjnqns but if a woman dont want to swallow cof is fine with me or cob.

oh and just saw Vons post yeah IOP is big because i know no woman can feel pasion with my fat ass lol.
i don't know

honestly the way i see it, if the sex is good and i am so deeply in love with sex, i could literaly love you until we stop having sex, and in that process i can put off the energy and atmosphere that wll keeep you intwined as i wrap my body around yours...

everything for the light kiss, to the wall busting k9... it's all what creates that moment... at least for me...

i don't think i have to this date only seen a guy because i wanted or needed the money... Originally Posted by !VI!
Perhaps you're a female hobbyist then. Most ladies in this business aren't like that.

Such unicorns are rare, but they have been spotted in the field.
Perhaps you're a female hobbyist then. Most ladies in this business aren't like that.

Such unicorns are rare, but they have been spotted in the field. Originally Posted by TinMan
Just where does one find these mythical creatures.
I like both, but am definitely more GFE. I cannot do a PSE session the first time I meet someone. For me, it's all about comfort and chemistry. I mostly see friends that desire the girlfriend experience and that works for me. Although there is a gent that tends to bring out the crazy in me when he finds time to hobby! HINT HINT!
I am all about GFE.. true kissing with tongue DFK-- I just love the scent of the lady - sweet fingers across my face and forehead- lots of gentle touches - lots of eye contact and soft conversation- Kisses all over her and -- slow pace--- I like her to kiss my ears and whisper that she likes me--- a few laughs-- more affection --- I hope I can make her really cum --- I will listen and do my part----
Kendall can play this part. Fellows IOP is what it says Illusion.. Some are so skilled I so appreciate them. I try not to discover it was illusion but many times it is obvious. Thank god for the skilled ones they help keep the rest of them in business.. I think a lot of us would quit if it weren't for the rare jewel of a provider..
I like both, but am definitely more GFE. I cannot do a PSE session the first time I meet someone. For me, it's all about comfort and chemistry. I mostly see friends that desire the girlfriend experience and that works for me. Although there is a gent that tends to bring out the crazy in me when he finds time to hobby! HINT HINT! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Note to self...

Make more time to get out and see Kendall!

Back to the subject at hand... I agree with most. Comfort level has lot to do with it. For some reason I seem to have a hard time meeting a gal for the first time and tell her as soon as I walk in the door "can you hand from the ceiling by your right leg, then bend your left arm and let me stick it in the crease of your elbow until I am ready then let me bust one out in your ear?" I always wait until the second or third date for that!!!
A mix of both GFE and PSE. Be creative. Be spontaneous. Look at a guys face.... Is he smiling, enjoying himself, nervous, worried, pissed? Does he look curious and entertained? A great provider can read what a guy wants or needs.
Honestly it depends on the company. If it is first time meeting I can be a little more PSE. It is more realistic for me than the GFE encounter.

I am in front of you in my naughtiest outfit and ready to have your hands in places you want to see.
Now take me to dinner or out to a show for a little more honest connection and GFE vibe, but there is only so much lovey dubbie that can be taken place in an hour. I can tell you all the wonderful things about you if I new a little more about you.. right?

Eye contact is always given when I'm going down and looking up.. The whole time!
So you and yours always have my undivided attention .
Even if you are behind me.. I am still looking back at you..
If you are below me.. my eyes are on you..

That is just me.. Not put into a category
PSE first, then GFE...preferably in the same night...
No fudge packing for this guy. GFE.