So whats up with non gfd and exrta for gfd?

Limited Non-GFE sessions like B&G type for a lower set rate are appropriate and a great way to get acquainted prior to the full GFE type session which should be at one set rate for everything the provider is willing to offer. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

While I understand I dissagree. I think the first session should be the one that the provider really impresses the client. I only repeat with a provider after being impressed with the first session. Things like upsell or extreme tardiness along with uninspired performance put them in one time only category. I just don't agree with the lets get to know each other first philosophy . It's like the good things go to people who wait. If there ever was a string along line thats it. If I show up I will show up clean and respect the wishes completely of the provider but if I'm not impressed I won't show up again.
WC, thats how I feel. And it gives a great low expense way to get in the door and get aqainted. Then you come back for hh or hr and do what Lacy said lmao.
While I understand I dissagree. I think the first session should be the one that the provider really impresses the client. I only repeat with a provider after being impressed with the first session. Things like upsell or extreme tardiness along with uninspired performance put them in one time only category. I just don't agree with the lets get to know each other first philosophy . It's like the good things go to people who wait. If there ever was a string along line thats it. If I show up I will show up clean and respect the wishes completely of the provider but if I'm not impressed I won't show up again. Originally Posted by burkalini
I just feel if someone brings me 60 roses for the 3 g's. "get on, get off, get out", then why should I go all the way out to impress. I say bring at least $ if you want more. With me $ is pse. So I feel its VERY GOOD!
I dont understand it.

If you dont like it.. dont offer it.
If you do enjoy it.. offer it on ur menu included in your rate.

Any girl that charges more.. obviously doesnt enjoy it.. therefore why would u want to book with someone who doesnt enjoy doing it? Its basically u paying her to fake more.

And that VERY sexy Shayla is right... they do it.. because someone out there will still pay it. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Exactly, I would not pay someone beyond their initial rate just to get some extra gfe. Gfe isn't like some difficult task to accomplish but I'm guessing some girls are just naturally affectionate while others have to put in more effort to get that gfe vibe.

I understand charging more for Greek since it may be uncomfortable at times but gfe really isn't something that would justify paying extra. If kissing and cuddling ain't your thing just don't do it, I don't like things up my ass so I just don't offer it rather than grin and bear it.

I arrive to every one of my dates in full gfe mode which may be kinda awkward if they don't like to get to intimate but whatever, because I love kissing , cuddling, caressing and all the great things an intimate experience like gfe has to offer.
I agree that in the first session, the client needs to be really impressed almost like a "WOWW" experience but that can be done with limited activities or full GFE or even with just simple foreplay at a meet and greet party. The provider needs to always try to "WOWW" the client. That is what makes for good long term regulars.
As far as activities, providers should only do what they really enjoy doing because, in the long run, they will end up with a bad attitude if forced to just "act" like they like it. That wont work. If a provider loves greek, she should offer it without an upcharge or not offer it in my opinion. Kissing and all types of foreplay should be part of full GFE.
I enjoy everything I do. And thats why I don't do greek as well. Ouch! But if I give my fullest for my b&g then thats all my clients will bring lol. But of course if I charged more it would be included in every package lol. So a girl who is 150-200 for hh could easily say that. I concider that I try to work with the people. The one working at Taco Bell, or the one working as a Dr. I might be wrong with this whole thing, but then again I am still trying to get my feet wet lol. When my B&G or 3G's is 120 then I'll offer that. When a client brings me bare minimum I give what he pays for, and still a better deal in the end!
While I understand I dissagree. I think the first session should be the one that the provider really impresses the client. I only repeat with a provider after being impressed with the first session. Things like upsell or extreme tardiness along with uninspired performance put them in one time only category. I just don't agree with the lets get to know each other first philosophy . It's like the good things go to people who wait. If there ever was a string along line thats it. If I show up I will show up clean and respect the wishes completely of the provider but if I'm not impressed I won't show up again. Originally Posted by burkalini
I agree that in the first session, the client needs to be really impressed almost like a "WOWW" experience but that can be done with limited activities or full GFE or even with just simple foreplay at a meet and greet party. The provider needs to always try to "WOWW" the client. That is what makes for good long term regulars.
As far as activities, providers should only do what they really enjoy doing because, in the long run, they will end up with a bad attitude if forced to just "act" like they like it. That wont work. If a provider loves greek, she should offer it without an upcharge or not offer it in my opinion. Kissing and all types of foreplay should be part of full GFE. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
It's just a difference in styles, gentlemen. Different strokes for different folks. You're both very right.

If I had my way, all my first dates would be 2 hours, so I can 'hit him with my best shot' since it's more indicative of future encounters with me than even my one hour appointments. I think that we can cover a LOT of ground in one, but in two, you'll be blown away. In that same respect, an BnG is awesome with me.

Of course I like doing things a certain way, but for argument's sake, is there any combination of the two styles where a lady could appeal to both type of men? I think differences like this create a bit of hobby snobbery and I'm not with that.
I just feel if someone brings me 60 roses for the 3 g's. "get on, get off, get out", then why should I go all the way out to impress. I say bring at least $ if you want more. With me $ is pse. So I feel its VERY GOOD! Originally Posted by bustyamy
60 roses???? I agree with you on that one. I have never seen a 60 rose provider before. Usually the tip is higher than that.
It's just a difference in styles, gentlemen. Different strokes for different folks. You're both very right.

If I had my way, all my first dates would be 2 hours, so I can 'hit him with my best shot' since it's more indicative of future encounters with me than even my one hour appointments. I think that we can cover a LOT of ground in one, but in two, you'll be blown away. In that same respect, an BnG is awesome with me.

Of course I like doing things a certain way, but for argument's sake, is there any combination of the two styles where a lady could appeal to both type of men? I think differences like this create a bit of hobby snobbery and I'm not with that. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Tiffani I agree with you on the first appointments. I am always nervous for all appointments, but the first meetings are tougher. Its not like I am new at this. The build up to some appointments is just nerve racking.
60 roses???? I agree with you on that one. I have never seen a 60 rose provider before. Usually the tip is higher than that. Originally Posted by burkalini
Well its covered quick 3g. I know I should raise it, but the truth is I don't get many qq's. When they come and find that for hh or hr they get more they almost always come out of pocket. For 5-10 mins of my time I'm ok with it. I had a friend that was "high class", and her rates are sooo high lol and honestly my service kicks ass. I had to loan her room rent half the time cause she didn't get calls lol. But then again, when I get established I will probably get rid of that!

P.S. There are quite a few of us who run specials.