Referrals for PacePro! 🌼 Let’s ALL help it BLOSSOM!

Parsifal,
I PM’d admin on your behalf and haven’t heard anything back. I will reach out to them again today! Fingers crossed!!
Much appreciated, Pearl. Still nothing so far, but hopefully it will work out soon.

I cannot get on OH2 at all - I’ve only ever accessed it via phone and it just times out.
Of course! I usually have luck using “puffin” on my phone but lately it’s been timing me out too…. ! Ugh!
If I hear anything, I’ll let you know!
By the way…. I lost all my contacts when my phone crashed and burned a couple days ago…. I had to reset everything so make note, my new number is different in my signature now! Xoxo
The website says that the referring party sends a link to the person they are referring. Then the person receiving the link clicks the "referral link" and signs up by providing their email, username and password.... then, you're in. The website gives instructions for where to go to find and copy you're referral link.

As indicated by PP, you are vouching for the invitee. It's imperative that you've personally seen the person and know they are going to make a good addition to the community.

Remember on PP that for joining...

Ladies can invite ladies.
Ladies can invite guys.

Guys can invite ladies.
Guys can NOT invite guys.

A'Man
Let's also make one thing VERY clear, you will ONLY be invited in if you have seen the provider. You can't just go around asking people to invite you when they don't know you or that you're safe. That's the best thing about it for me to honestly. Going to make it easier keeping out the riff raff, difficult clients and time wasters all around. Don't pitch a fit when a provider won't give you a referral when you haven't seen them.
Let's also make one thing VERY clear, you will ONLY be invited in if you have seen the provider. You can't just go around asking people to invite you when they don't know you or that you're safe. That's the best thing about it for me to honestly. Going to make it easier keeping out the riff raff, difficult clients and time wasters all around. Don't pitch a fit when a provider won't give you a referral when you haven't seen them. Originally Posted by SexySammy
Exactly…. Must be a verified client that the provider has seen! I prefer to have seen the client at least a couple times over a certain span of time just to make sure they weren’t “playing along” if you know what I mean.
I'll add a comment.

According to that sites Admin, there are zero exceptions to their posted referral policy.
And yet the riff raff from The Board That Shall Be Named are already entrenched, laying down their "terms" like gospel....

SMH...
To paraphrase Groucho Marx, I would not join any club that would have me as a member.
I'll add a comment.

According to that sites Admin, there are zero exceptions to their posted referral policy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And yet folks still keep trying to ask people for referrals, then turn around and start insulting me when not given one. Can't follow basic rules/instructions from the get-go isn't a good sign. And the site keeps track of who referred who in. I'm glad she has a 2 step verification process as well so the gentleman can't just pass around the referral codes thinking they get an automatic in. It still has to be approved by that provider. I'm guessing they're waiting to catch the one or two ladies that may not keep track like that and attempt sneaking in.
One or two ladies? Sammy, you're such an optimist, and I love that about you!!!
I’m 100% sure I got a referral from fuego on Thursday. But the initial page still shows the two red sector messages. Is there a timeline as to how long it takes. Oh2 is a train wreck when it fails.
I’m 100% sure I got a referral from fuego on Thursday. But the initial page still shows the two red sector messages. Is there a timeline as to how long it takes. Oh2 is a train wreck when it fails. Originally Posted by tylerdurden35
tldn - As I mentioned in post #34 above, if she sends you a referral link, then you are in immediately once clicking and registering (provide email, username and password). Did she send you a direct link?

BTW - I'm getting the "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" message on OH2 this morning.... even on Puffin.... looks like the site is having problems again.....

Are others getting this too?

PacePro is working just fine....

A'Man
BTW - I'm getting the "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" message on OH2 this morning.... even on Puffin.... looks like the site is having problems again.....

Are others getting this too?
Originally Posted by anandaman
There is another thread addressing OH2 issues, so you do not have to divert this one.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2892495
Hi!
I've been around for years just reading about PP, I'd love to join. Are any of my regulars members? If so, shoot me a PM please