New sign in page

I'm on my android phone. Once I scroll to the bottom and hit full site it takes me to eccie international. I'm trying to buy premium access but I don't know where to look on the mobile version and again once I hit full site it switches immediately back. Any help?
  • Busty
  • 11-13-2023, 07:19 AM
Thank you
Bitcoin no longer accepted
I'm on my android phone. Once I scroll to the bottom and hit full site it takes me to eccie international. I'm trying to buy premium access but I don't know where to look on the mobile version and again once I hit full site it switches immediately back. Any help? Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
All you have to do is write a legitimate review.
  • bbkid
  • 11-14-2023, 06:34 AM
I reckon it’s a temporary glitch Originally Posted by arañanegra
I hope so! This is a PIA.
Ya I tried writing a review but I can’t pull up the review template or do a search. Definitely a PIA
Lots of steps involved to get the old site appearance back onto your screen. Request desktop and then click full site before I can get to original view.
iPhone: bottom right corner, click 3 dots, then change to desktop/mobile version. I’m on my iPhone & no issues.
No three dots at the bottom of my I-Phone screen, are you using Safari by chance?
  • Busty
  • 11-16-2023, 12:34 AM
This video has instructions for
iPhone
https://youtu.be/Reyj4qSHbuc?si=JCFssN2O7HrxBkpk
Chrome
I’ve tried all that everyone is suggesting and it still jumps back to the mobile version …this is beyond frustrating
I sign in on new page, click on the three small dots on bottom right corner … it seems to display former page ever so briefly then returns to new, I then scroll all the way to the bottom and click full site, then it finally displays former page, I then scroll down to Houston and click.
was having difficulty bringing up this site earlier today, seems it's restored now.