the leftie requesting everyone to get a new home ... notice the backdrop
kiss my shoe shine kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8 Originally Posted by CJ7
I call your bluff...

kiss my shoe shine kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8

edited from context))

And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion. (Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.

This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments. (Applause.) Fannie Mae will establish 100 partnerships with faith-based organizations that will provide home buyer education and help increase homeownership for their congregations. I love the partnership. (Applause.)

````````````

are rightwingers like Bimbo stupid or what? Originally Posted by CJ7

You remind me of Barney

• CJ7
  • 11-16-2013, 06:47 PM
bluff? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

W said it himself watch the vid busboy ... the date on the Bush vid is 2002 ... when was yours taped

bluff ... you idiot.
  • CJ7
  • 11-16-2013, 06:50 PM
You remind me of Barney

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

you remind me of cookie monster

here is the entire context ..

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archiv...0020617-2.html

bulff away boi.
kiss my shoe shine kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8

edited from context))

And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion. (Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.

This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments. (Applause.) Fannie Mae will establish 100 partnerships with faith-based organizations that will provide home buyer education and help increase homeownership for their congregations. I love the partnership. (Applause.)

````````````

are rightwingers like Bimbo stupid or what? Originally Posted by CJ7
You may not be bright enough to shine shoes. Did you get an Obama phone?
you remind me of cookie monster

here is the entire context ..

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archiv...0020617-2.html

bulff away boi. Originally Posted by CJ7
You remind me of gay Burt and your gay boyfriend is ErnieEkim...now Mr Thomas Sowell will educate you, LiL Sis...

Ladies and gentlemen...

Presenting YouBoob, the new, self-appointed spokesman for all things conservative in this forum!

A perfect voice for the great unwashed masses of the Political Forum!

I like it! Do you, TeaWipes?
Ladies and gentlemen...

Presenting YouBoob, the new, self-appointed spokesman for all things conservative in this forum!

A perfect voice for the great unwashed masses of the Political Forum!

I like it! Do you, TeaWipes? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, Doodieman go...

what do you think, Whiny, Girlyturd, JDIdiot, LLIdiot, IBIdiot?

Is Simple Jack your new leader?

(OK, Whiny, you don't have to answer that one!)

HAHAHAHAHA!
what do you think, Whiny, Girlyturd, JDIdiot, LLIdiot, IBIdiot?

Is Simple Jack your new leader?

(OK, Whiny, you don't have to answer that one!)

HAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Duh...Dookieman (Yappy Turd)...LOL

• CJ7
  • 11-16-2013, 09:51 PM
You may not be bright enough to shine shoes. Did you get an Obama phone? Originally Posted by bambino

I think you mean Reagan Phones .. the lifeline phone program was set up in 1984

see how stupid you are?
  • CJ7
  • 11-16-2013, 09:53 PM
You remind me of gay Burt and your gay boyfriend is ErnieEkim...now Mr Thomas Sowell will educate you, LiL Sis...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I cant think of anyone that's stupid enough I can compare you to, you remind me of a doorknob ..
actually he reminds me of a retard trying to fuck a doorknob. EXACTLY like that.
  • CJ7
  • 11-16-2013, 10:25 PM
actually he reminds me of a retard trying to fuck a doorknob. EXACTLY like that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

when you post a vid of a person making a speech, and provide the context of the speech from a presidential archive. along with the vid, its nice to know there's at least one human stupid enough to think your post is a bluff, and call you out

busboy ain't right tween the ears ... guess that's why he's COF's sweet ass.
I'm pretty sure he's the catcher in that arrangement. After all, COF is the catcher in his Salina Glory Hole...I spoze the old queen needs a break after a long hard day on his knees...