Let's Go Friends unreal ladies for low fees

I just feel sorry for you guys in Waco TX...I went 8 years with no pussy up there and I know I wasnt the only one..LOL..Two Minnies was shit and all the girls wanted $500 WTF??..Sonny T's was worse, guys showering girls with bills kinda eliminated any chance..but here in Mexico its like a giant pussy free for all, and your white skin is Valued down here hahaha (I gave two ladies in Mexico that all i bring them is fast food from the US and the'll fuck me)! Its just another world, plus I think it would be nice to talk to some people in my home town...if there are no takers..then fine, I'll enjoy it down here as much as possible! BTW I was also convinced by a fellow monger years ago to come down..6 years later I'm living here Originally Posted by xenu45
Stop being a hater! Waco has it just not for you. I wouldnt see you just from what I read in your posts. You come across as real pimp. Why you husseling for Mexico? I bet you arent doing it cause your such a nice guy... PIMP. Guys dont trust this one.
Interesting but I have to agree with Whoda, Tammie and Sexy Texan on this one. I can't speak for Waco but there are plenty of lovely ladies in the Killeen area.