Best area to hobby in Houston ??

Where have you stayed when you have visited in the past? Town hasn’t changed much. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Galleria Area.
hmm hope to get to meet you mam!!
But how far will anyone travle to see a provider in Houston? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Distance wise I try to stay within the Grand Parkway. Typical travel time to meet a young lady is 1 hour for me in light traffic.
Stay away from Montgomery County (Woodlands)the Sheriff does not take kindly to us folk.
I like webster and energy corrider
Galleria, Westchase, Memorial, Energy Corridor.. The only thing that I’ve heard from a gentlemans pov about the galleria area: traffic..
I like webster and energy corrider Originally Posted by DallasRain
Webster/Clear Lake is awesome
Westchase is about 30 minutes from more than 80% of metro Houston during normal traffic. Energy corridor is too far for many and one poster said more proximity to a lot of high paying clients which is not true at all. Wealthy live mostly inside the loop but they are some all over.
Energy corridor is too far for many and one poster said more proximity to a lot of high paying clients which is not true at all. Wealthy live mostly inside the loop but they are some all over. Originally Posted by jakethesnake9696
Close proximity to where they work, not where they live….just to clarify my comment.
To much to choose from lol
do what i do

go couple days to each area yalike
do what i do

go couple days to each area yalike Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's a good ideal .. just hate checking in checking out and packing up each time to move around .. I guess can just not unpack lol
In the past the Downtown area in past hasn’t been good. I thought they had stings. Going from memory so may not be accurate.
In the past the Downtown area in past hasn’t been good. I thought they had stings. Going from memory so may not be accurate. Originally Posted by Samcro84
I always stay away from any city Down Town area dur to over priced hotels and parking is never that easy .. I think being in a area when it's easy for guest to get in and out with out issues. Close to the freeway.
Well I got it worked out making my plans now ..
I go for the big chain hotels ,get more points lol