JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE................SHEILA JACKSON LEIGH FOR DHS HEAD !

hard to find a thread where so many bitch so loud for so long about something that hasn't happened yet ..

wingers crack me up Originally Posted by CJ7
Had more people bitched louder and longer BEFORE she was re-elected the first time,

............. we probably wouldn't have this thread.

Where were you?
Really? You sound like one. So what are you and can you back it up with some past postings? I mean if it quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and so on.
Really? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you're talking about CJ .. he said he voted Republican in the 2012 election for President and I think in 2008. That really doesn't make him "right wing" ... but it is some indication of disenchantment with the snake oil being sold by Obminable ... unless, of course,

he voted that way, because he incorrectly read the ballot with those reading issues he has.
There are more than a few "republicans" who aren't. Hell, I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary. McCain already had it and I thought she would be better than Obama. Events have proven me correct....again.
  • CJ7
  • 07-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Really? You sound like one. So what are you and can you back it up with some past postings? I mean if it quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and so on. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
so, you sound like an idiot .. if it talks like an idiot, and waddles like an idiot and so on ..

( for the umpteenth gazillion time) registered Independent ... write that down and tape it to your forehead, pop quiz tomorrow.