Why do providers prefer older men?

... an absolute knock out and back then I was afraid to approach her about sex because I was sure that Everyone else did so and theorized that she was tired of being hit on. .... Originally Posted by loveitdou
My experience in the civi world is the "absolute knock outs" complain because they are NOT HIT ON, because guys are concerned they will get turned down if they approach. I've actually had some extraordinarily attractive ladies complain about it ... not getting approached (which I prefer to use than "hit on").

So .. approach them for some conversation and interaction.
Their hands shake. (Just a lame vibrator joke I heard once)
I older/seasoned distinguished gentlemen

Why?
R&R relaxed & respectful
Although I agree with some that was said....but in my experience I have found more DRAMA with men over 60+. But it is all about personality in the end.

I DON'T DO DRAMA IN THE HOBBY WORLD.... period!

But I don't discriminate age.....just as long as you are 21+ Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I've run into plenty of drama with the ladies as well. Goes both ways. Some just want to complain about stuff going on in their life.
.....Some just want to complain about stuff going on in their life. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
... or NOT "going on in their life"!

Of course some of these anecdotal opinions might be based upon the reaction of the "older gentlemen" when they enter the incall door and see the person "behind the door" who had falsely represented themselves in their ads and verbal information provided to entice the "old fart" to come over and put down some hard earned cash. Some of them!
1.money
2.respect
3.your hygiene and looking

provide will "prefer" to see you if you get all of them, nothing about age
I have heard one provider told me one guy cum 5 times during 1 hour session and she hated that. haha guess it's a young guy has no girlfriend
I have heard one provider told me one guy cum 5 times during 1 hour session and she hated that. haha guess it's a young guy has no girlfriend Originally Posted by texas99
Reminds me of the "old bull, young bull" joke ...

As the young bull stood beside the old bull looking down into the valley full of gorgeous cows, the young bull said "why don't we run down there and fuck one?" The old bull responded:"Why don't we walk down there and fuck all of them?"