Being the first appt of the Day. Big deal or not?

what I have learned from this thread, so far...

the guys that don't insist on being the first client of the day, are closeted Homosexuals..

the guys that don't insist on being the first client of the day, are closeted Homosexuals.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1 I like being first so everyone gets a taste of me, does that make me homo too? Lol
+1 I like being first so everyone gets a taste of me, does that make me homo too? Lol Originally Posted by jakejake52
no, it just means you're sick in the head

the guys that don't insist on being the first client of the day, are closeted Homosexuals.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO!

So, if her boyfriend bare backs her at 3am, 3 hours before your 6am appointment, are you a closet homosexual??

LMAO!

So, if her boyfriend bare backs her at 3am, 3 hours before your 6am appointment, are you a closet homosexual??

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
if you know about the 3:00 boyfriend session at 6:00 am, and proceed with your activities?

absolutely!
if you know about the 3:00 boyfriend session at 6:00 am, and proceed with your activities?

absolutely! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO
At least now I now why it's so hard to see a provider early in the morning... I thought they were just sleeping from staying up late or partying too much
I've been asked that a few times. I don't mind it when a client requests an appointment as the first for what ever reason. I think it is rude when clients request to meet on short notice and ask if they will be the first of the day. The ones that make a big deal about it are in the wrong community, they should instead be looking for a sugar baby or craigslist personals. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
+1
I just want to be the first appointment of the day so I can get to the bar in time for lunch and midday cocktails.
I just want to be the first appointment of the day so I can get to the bar in time for lunch and midday cocktails. Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
I do that and occasionally end up making a second appointment in which I'm not the first at least I can blame the alcohol
Aside from the obvious thoughts about hygiene, there's at least one other good reason a guy might want the first appointment of the day: It fits in better with his schedule. It was easier, for example, for me to stop by a place on the way in to work than it was to go to work, leave for an hour-and-a-half, and then return.
SL has a good point. I always schedule early because it's easier for me to get my thing taken care of so I can spend the rest of my day without the dark side distractions plus I'm just really horny in the mornings
I do that and occasionally end up making a second appointment in which I'm not the first at least I can blame the alcohol Originally Posted by jakejake52
I'm assuming Bone Daddys? Man you have to be there by 11 am to even get a place by the bar. Lol. Thank you everyone for your responses back.
Is there a difference in you seeing a provider and 6am if she saw someone at 10pm, midnight and 2am and/or if you saw a provider at 6pm after she saw someone at 10am, 12pm and 2pm?

Many provider days are 24 hours.
I think you got your question answered. When I had an incall location in 2OO7 I noticed that many girls would only use a wipee, and no mouthwash, between appointments. No time for soap and water. Disgusting to me. And these girls were seasoned pros, and Jessie was always booked back to back all day. OH WELL!!