Rock, chalk, Jayhawk, KUBoobs!!!

• CJ7
  • 06-17-2013, 10:36 AM
He can't. IB Hankering is a narcissistic little twat who thinks he "wins" is he makes the last post.

It doesn't matter that he is not smart enough to say something new or relevant to the last point made, he will just repeat something he already said 23 times. Originally Posted by ExNYer

if you eat shit, how smart can you be?
https://twitter.com/TexasBoobs[/URL]

^^^^^ OU's got their name all over these...heh heh heh - whatcha got to say about that, pvt NOstones?

Originally Posted by ExNYer;1053118037}

Texas, of course, will not be outdone:
[URL
Some days it just doesn't pay to be orange.
To hell with the Jayhawks. The Spurs are up 3 games to 2 and headed back to Miami!

Originally Posted by bigtex
Yep, she's ATF material.

Go Spurs!
Some days it just doesn't pay to be orange. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
always pays if your the Brighter Orange

has is you new indoor practice field going?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/osuathl...7633380849134/

or your new tennis complex?

http://www.okstate.com/sports/w-tenn...100312aaa.html

how about track and field?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/osuathl...7633504370110/
Has is yours, Muskogee?

They still offer a major in bowling in OkieA&M
Has is yours, Muskogee?

They still offer a major in bowling in OkieA&M Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
they may have back in 1956 when it was Oklahoma A&M
Now they just have majors in what... Turd burgling?
Post the link to my poll, Corpy. No amount of schoolyard name calling will prevent the inevitable. Only you fessing up to the truth can.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only thing inevitable, you lying, hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem jackass, was your election to be:

leave it to turd tonsils to hijack a thread Originally Posted by CJ7
Pull your head out of the dumb-fuck golem's ass, CBJ7. It's obvious to anyone who graduated from the third grade that it was the dumb-fuck golem jackass that hijacked the thread.

For christ's sake, will you shut up with this infantile repetitive stupid fucking shit.... Originally Posted by timpage
You're a hypocritical SOB, little Timmy. You've proffered nary a word of protest against the disgusting and repetitive posts of the dumb-ass golem fuck that stalks others and repeatedly makes same, non-substantive, ad hominem attacks. So STFU!

He can't. IB Hankering is a narcissistic little twat who thinks he "wins" is he makes the last post.

It doesn't matter that he is not smart enough to say something new or relevant to the last point made, he will just repeat something he already said 23 times. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Look in the mirror, you hypocritical Yankee SOB. That's your modus operandi, you hypocritical Yankee jackass.

if you eat shit, how smart can you be? Originally Posted by CJ7
Why don't you share your personal experiences in the alternative realm forum so every one in that forum will know, CBJ7!?!
Fucking Corpy hijacked a thread about TITS!

How low will you go, shitbreath?
Fucking Corpy hijacked a thread about TITS!

How low will you go, shitbreath?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your lying, dumb-fuck golem ass hijacked the thread, and it was your lying, dumb fuck golem ass that was elected to be:

Are you talking about my pooper again, Corpy?

Look in the mirror, you hypocritical Yankee SOB. That's your modus operandi, you hypocritical Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thank you for proving my point, shit for brains.

And, really, is that the best you can do? "That's your modus operandi"?

That's the equivalent of saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
IB'S mother was fucked by a parrot .
Now they just have majors in what... Turd burgling? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
we know you majored in LIBERAL arts
we know you majored in LIBERAL arts Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Why do the idiots keep hijacking a good ol' down home boobs thread with bullshit? Isn't anything sacred with you guys?