Fuck, I want her!

Maybe it's a phase but I like the new ones. I like hearing, "you are my 4th customer." Something about the innocense is appealing.
  • helen
  • 12-27-2010, 10:52 PM
bianca page! and christina hendricks, always
MY DREAM WAS JORDAN AND GABRIELLA IN A DUO WITH BLACK STRAP ONS DOING EACH OTHER, OF COURSE WITH ME PARTICIPATING , BUT NO STRAPS IN ME THOUGH, LOL, AND THE WHOLE SMOKING FETISH AND IT CAME TRUE LAST WEEK, IT WAS EPIC...

MOST LIKELY WILL HAPPEN AGAIN THIS, I JUST LOVE SUPER VIXENS WITH STYLE AND CLASS

TRULY A TASTE OF THE UPPER CLASS PROVIDERS IN HOUSTON IN ELOQUENT DECADENCE....

DEVIN
Italia
She is not a provider but what the hell.
Originally Posted by macksback
Do we really know that she isn't? Because a lot of the time when she is reading the news, I get a real undertone about a weekly special at a Galleria incall.

Here she is with two other retired strippers from the Men's Club and the night manager.

Amber Brooks Originally Posted by Jonathan Moxon
She's Awesome, stop waiting and go now
I WANT SOME OF DOMINIQUE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE TO SEE HER WORKING AMY DAVIS WITH A STRAP ON,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEVIN
Nataly Portman and Mila Kulavich are my new top pick.have you seen the movie blackswan WOW! go see it .
Tonia Touche, Jordan Taylor and moi!!!
Crissyann. I want her REAL bad.
bianca page! and christina hendricks, always Originally Posted by helen
Bianca Page is definitely someone I will see time and time again. Give her a call Helen I bet she would be more than happy to see ya
Amber Brooks Originally Posted by Jonathan Moxon

Crissyann. I want her REAL bad. Originally Posted by UThook'em
What are you two waiting for?! These girls are hot, yall are missing out!
if ur talking bout providers i will have 2 say her:

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2213

and she is coming here in a couple weeks....should i go in boys?? Originally Posted by cockstrong
You should go in and hit that for real. On a sidenote, I know she's short but all women should wear their thigh-highs to the length she has them in in her later pictures on her showcase.
You should go in and hit that for real. Originally Posted by coefficient
yeah i know i should but damn one session with her will be my whole budget for the next month+ i can have 3-4 session for one with her.....she will be here in 2 weeks so im still up in the air about it
I WANT SOME OF DOMINIQUE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DEVIN0131968
I recently had an opportunity to be with Dominique in a social setting for a hour or two. I was very disappointed. She just ain't all that.

I think that pic posted above is old. It was obviously taken at Miller Theater, and I think that facility has been renovated since that pic was taken.