$400 Yoga Butt Poll - Choose Your Favorite

• 08-18-2012, 05:17 PM
I voted for #2, damn nice! Just wish she was wearing lighter colered pants!
Glad that the pics were not edited, so we can see the rest of the lady! Liked the "whole package", that #2 presented.
# 1 please.
#1 got my vote! #3 is quite inviting too!
Yeah, it's the first poll that I've put together. I think that more ladies will be willing to enter next time.

CityJazz, you're right...little contests like this definitely make THIS community a little different and, in my opinion, much more fun.

I certainly hope that all of the ladies that submitted pics get some business out of it. They're all fine as hell and great sports. One of them WILL be $400 richer, SHEP and I will make sure that happens.

Fawn, that ass-slap-handprint photo is awesome.
Geez...what's the big deal in identifying who the girl is? It doesn't hurt their yoga ass get some publicity Originally Posted by Shep3.0
No harm. It's just exactly opposite of what the contest holder said would happen.

I know you are a contributor, and bravo for your support and "entries on behalf of the provider"... but you did read what Say What posted, right?

Not a "big deal" ...just not what people were expecting.

If guys are voting (and adding a public credit to their vote) it's a bit of temptation to vote for an ATF instead of "the best ass."

Is that a harm? Nah. But it's different. Not like it's the Olympic Committee On Ass or anything.

Plus, I'm 100% sure that the OP would have revealed the names after the winner was announced.
No harm in it at all. The three ladies in the poll submitted their pics before a name was ever mentioned and Berkleigh was okay with it when I let her know. The confusion was due to my inexperience with putting together a poll/thread. Let's just chalk it up to that.

Everyone should focus on the asses in the thread...they're so frikkin' hot!
#3 and I;d love to watch Berkleigh get some of #3 on her face
  • Jaci
  • 08-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Oh hell I missed it!!!!
Jaci
I love that ass on #1!
#1 and #3 ... I couldnt decide...
Ima get 1,2, and 3 on my face.
There were only 3 contestants???

WTF...I missed it too Jaci.
Well I haven't seen any of these beautiful ladies BCD.... BUTT my vote is for #3.... LAWD JESUS!!!

I would like to give all 3 an Oral XXXam!!!
# 1 has my vote
#3 Pow!!!