Pelosi wants control over YOU!

Choose what? Originally Posted by Levianon17
He's saying that a woman should have a right to choose how she wants her eggs and chicken served as should EVERYONE!!
He obviously prefers his brains scrambled.
Totalitarianisms is what yous are advocating, eh?

Fuck democracy.

Makes sense oebsy. You’re a fucking loser. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The USA isn't a DEMOCRACY... you make no sense...YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER
He's saying that a woman should have a right to choose how she wants her eggs and chicken served as should EVERYONE!!
He obviously prefers his brains scrambled. Originally Posted by bb1961
Hahahaha........ Very good.
I was going to say since you have balls, which isn't really true. So instead I'll say since you don't have ovaries, it's none of your business.
Butt the fuck out.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're just another dummy that lives by delusions triggered by substance abuse. You butt out Beavis.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2020, 09:02 AM
You're just proof God has a sense of humor. You're not smart enough for anyone to take serious. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Do you think the government should control a women's choice to terminate an unwanted pregnancy?

Really simple. Kinda like the government restricting your lies on Facebook. Do you want them to be able to do that?
  • oeb11
  • 01-14-2020, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I was going to say since you have balls, which isn't really true. So instead I'll say since you don't have ovaries, it's none of your business.
Butt the fuck out.

A Man contributes 50% of the genes to an unborn

And, at least 18 years of support
yet mm says a Man should have no input.

Hypocrite!
Unfortunately Federal law is established - I wish abortion was not performed due to prevention of unwanted pregnancy. Some compromise is necessary - or the China policy would reign with formaldehyde injections into the heads of babies crowning in the birth canal.
Do you think the government should control a women's choice to terminate an unwanted pregnancy?

Really simple. Kinda like the government restricting your lies on Facebook. Do you want them to be able to do that? Originally Posted by WTF
No, I don't think the Government should control any choice a person makes. I think people should make their own choices and be aware of the consequences of their choices.
the sadness in the blindness of the dims concerning abortion is that you cant just do one thing, for you will find that one thing is attached to everything else in the universe
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2020, 05:40 PM
No, I don't think the Government should control any choice a person makes. I think people should make their own choices and be aware of the consequences of their choices. Originally Posted by Levianon17
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2020, 05:41 PM
the sadness in the blindness of the dims concerning abortion is that you cant just do one thing, for you will find that one thing is attached to everything else in the universe Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Grasshopper, you are off in too deep of weeds for you!
Originally Posted by WTF
You don't have to be creepy about it.
Grasshopper, you are off in too deep of weeds for you! Originally Posted by WTF
i walk, as if on air, across the most delicate of rice paper

not a disturbed trace of my traverse for when we leave no trace, we have harmed nothing

and i am deemed ready to leave the monastery
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2020, 07:39 AM
NGIT is far more thoughtful in One post - than ftw has been in the entire tenure on this Forum.
NGIT is far more thoughtful in One post - than ftw has been in the entire tenure on this Forum. Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb11, my friend, do come with more political cartoons
  • oeb11
  • 01-15-2020, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Good Sir!