_ Go Wright Something Intelligent on the board... why don't cha ? "

very well said....i also say consider the source of where the statements are coming from...
To the OP- Don't put so much stock in what people say. Don't let comments change who you are and stifle your personality. Just a short time ago a comment on one of my reviews among other things actually made me consider not posting again. In the end though I am who I am and I'm not going to let anyone change that.....ever Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
What the Hell.....I spoke first about Naomi and I have proof....stop cutting in line.
I have DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the Hell.....I spoke first about Naomi and I have proof....stop cutting in line. Originally Posted by lovinfun
LOL!
I have DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by lovinfun
Lol, you may have dibs, but I have priority.

And I quote:

lol. That's why I looove you! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Suck on THAT! :P
Damn.
Think again!.
One and final word..............SKILLS!!

nough said
Wait a fucking minute!!!! She is mine!!!!!!
just curious a person drunk or not posted a question and the with the exception of few decent comments a majority of the comments are off topic...why not be repsectful and start a new thread and not hijack the OP post...just saying??
I hereby commence the 1st Daily "Who Gets Access to Naomi's Kitty" Meeting. Special thanks to Jayne's PWI thread for donating the location. Support your local Jayne.

First item on the agenda: Who Gets First Lick.

"I nominate Traci Brooks."

Thank you. All those in favor?

"I"

Motion Passed.

Meeting Adjourned.

Same time tomorrow, everyone. *snicker*
Wait a fucking minute!!!! She is mine!!!!!! Originally Posted by Megan Love
:O Nice to see you on Megan!
Damn... when I'm drunk I get super horny and want to f**k everything. I couldn't imagine being drunk and posting on eccie. That would kill the mood.. lmfao Originally Posted by Naomi4u
We have almost the same problem!

No no no...I've been hitting on her in the, well former Powder Room (RIP) for a while now.....and anyways she's a bit bi-curious so you'll have to wait your turn! Originally Posted by Valerie

See Chica this thread is useful after all . . . . Valerie we can share, you can go first i dont mind. . . . EA we CANT share hahaha!
I hereby commence the 1st Daily "Who Gets Access to Naomi's Kitty" Meeting. Special thanks to Jayne's PWI thread for donating the location. Support your local Jayne.

First item on the agenda: Who Gets First Lick.

"I nominate Traci Brooks."

Thank you. All those in favor?

"I"

Motion Passed.

Meeting Adjourned.

Same time tomorrow, everyone. *snicker* Originally Posted by tracibrooks
lmfao!
just curious a person drunk or not posted a question and the with the exception of few decent comments a majority of the comments are off topic...why not be repsectful and start a new thread and not hijack the OP post...just saying?? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Well being that the OP is MIA on her own thread....doesn't seem like she really cares?...Just because your in a shitty mood doesn't mean you have to be such a bloody buzzkill....we are merely having a laugh...