Providers that do the work vs providers that let dude do the work?

When two people are both into driving each other wild with pleasure, sex is beyond wonderful)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Exactly! I've never thought of playing sexually as work. If it was work, I'd pay someone else to do it for me.
Well said Kitty
Being a Dominant woman I tend to do all the work which is how I like it until I wish the man to take over or couple. By then they are so sated that there is nearly never hesitation. I do like to throw it back which is normally the ending and I certainly put effort into that Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Good lawd where were you when I was out in Abernathy!
I like to take the initiative to get things started and get a feeling of my partner's style, then take it from there. I'm versatile.
Well said Kitty Originally Posted by Analeese
I appreciate it Analeese, I probably shouldn't have even relived that one... it just always has bothered me and when I see guys posting comments like "lazy bitches" etc. It really kind of irks me. That is exactly the kind of attitude that screams "HEY, I don't respect women so don't expect me to show any feelings of a. appreciation b. compassion or c. fairness or d. decency and ESPECIALLY not to a PROVIDER."

If I only knew then what I know now.

Call it women's intuition, instinct or even the Holy Spirit, but when I hear a little whisper in the back of my mind say something's not right... I listen. Nine times out of ten...it's correct.
Well, I don't mind working but, I draw the line now when a guy is so fat he hasn't seen his own dick in years and I'm having to wrestle his fat apron up just to give him a bj, then he expects you to ride him and you're only 5'3" and can't do the splits that far... Then after all your hard work he gives you a "No" review and claims you are not sexually flexible yet fails to mention he is obese and smells like sharp cheddar. Ijs... Play fair. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

SO MUCH YES!! guys do not understand we can't ride them if they are wider then our fucking legspan what do you expect me to do? Lol
  • 06-25-2017, 04:50 PM
I enjoy visits with a woman that is as involved with the session as I am. Love sucking on a lady's vagina as much as I love a lady sucking my dick. Love her on top and bottom, and all the skin to skin contact.
50/50 effort makes for a great time!
Of course, it's great when she cooks a good dinner first also.
I enjoy visits with a woman that is as involved with the session as I am. Love sucking on a lady's vagina as much as I love a lady sucking my dick. Love her on top and bottom, and all the skin to skin contact.
50/50 effort makes for a great time!
Of course, it's great when she cooks a good dinner first also. Originally Posted by 200K
Lol 200K, If you are talking about me, that was after we had our fun, I cooked you a steak, new potatoes and we had fried twinkies (so decadent of us) for dessert...

We did have a great time for sure though... Hope you can get away again one day in the near future...
  • 06-25-2017, 09:10 PM
Yes, you have a very good memory!
Great evening, only wished I had more time!
Well, I don't mind working but, I draw the line now when a guy is so fat he hasn't seen his own dick in years Originally Posted by KittyLamour
i thought that's why mirrors were invented!!?,
For depends...if it is a fbsm session, I do not like doing anything...I do.rub, squeeze or lick..I like being taken care of in that setting...

In a all.out session...I treat them like a hook up where we both do I best to out fuck the other...
I believe that clients pay to do things with a provider, not have things done to them, unless they really are physically incapable of doing some things. But pleasure should be on both ends. That takes work.
If you don't take the lead I will
  • grean
  • 06-26-2017, 10:29 AM
If you don't take the lead I will Originally Posted by Sierra Sinclair
Careful love,

You could easily cause a heart attack!
I love it when we thrust in unison- all about thrusting and counter thrusting into the thrust) Even when I suck cock and particularly when I get facefucked hard it is so hot thrusting together))))) a great facefuck and all fucking is about moving forcefully together to create all that wonderful friction which makes both of us cum hard))))