Alexandria Ocasio Cortex and Ilhan Omar are sexy as hell

• oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 07:21 AM
AnyOne who is interested in the Gang of Four for intimate purposes needs an eye exam and a complete psychiatric evaluation.

Those are repellent females
I would not touch any of them with Joe Biden's tiny member.
just say no ,,,,,
AnyOne who is interested in the Gang of Four for intimate purposes needs an eye exam and a complete psychiatric evaluation.

Those are repellent females
I would not touch any of them with Joe Biden's tiny member. Originally Posted by oeb11
2,352 posts. No encounters.

Have you touched any female with your tiny member ?

• oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 08:43 AM
each of us is entitled to our own opinion.

No need to be personally insulting JG
Have you touched any female with your tiny member ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Why are you obsessing about some guy's dick size?

Are you jealous because he has one?

No need to be personally insulting JG Originally Posted by oeb11
SomeOne needs to re-read the guidelines as it pertains to personally insulting others.

Are you jealous because he has one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you know this how...

• oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 10:11 AM
SomeOne needs to re-read the guidelines as it pertains to personally insulting others. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

From One who is expert and experienced at insulting other posters.
Be my guest and RTM all SomeOne wishes - it has already happened many times.
Gotta keep the finger on the RTM button in shape!!!

Are you jealous because he has one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you read oebs post that I was responding to you will see that he brought up member size in reference to Joe Bide-a-wee.

No need to be personally insulting JG Originally Posted by oeb11

" AnyOne who is interested in the Gang of Four for intimate purposes needs an eye exam and a complete psychiatric evaluation. "

This is not an insult ?
Or, do you not like boobies ?
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 10:46 AM
YR is just trying to generalize a legitimate satirization of a public DPST figure, to criticism of himself in an effort to point fingers of "Outrage" and "Rule violations".

Doesn't work so well.

No more than the Soylent Green New Deal, Open Borders, Free college, medical care, social security, housing, etc for illegals, No Medical care for anyone (Medicare for all), and other unsustainable giveaways of taxpayer dollars to special Plantation members of the DPST party.
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 10:49 AM
" AnyOne who is interested in the Gang of Four for intimate purposes needs an eye exam and a complete psychiatric evaluation. "

This is not an insult ?
Or, do you not like boobies ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet

JG - You are entitled to interpret any way You wish. It was intended as satire- and not at any One person - particularly of this forum, personally.

It is clearly written generically.

If you find these women attractive - it is your choice,and to be respected as free speech is respected in America.

I do not owe you any apology.
YR is just trying to generalize a legitimate satirization of a public DPST figure, to criticism of himself in an effort to point fingers of "Outrage" and "Rule violations".

Doesn't work so well. . Originally Posted by oeb11
yah. I know.

But, I would still motorboat Tlaib for a buck if I saw her in a titty bar in Dearborn.
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2019, 11:06 AM
WALDT.
Egyptian belly dancing is very much an art form.