Do you prefer/use the term Fucking or Making Love before or during a session and how much does Verbal exchanges in a session play a factor in your enjoyment of a Session or your Technique?

Im 100% "fucking". When friends say making love, I tend to want to giggle. This applies to my real world and here in hobby land.
I prefer to say "Fuck me" even in my RW. Like LL said, when a guy says he wants to make love to me in the hobby it makes me want to laugh. You can only "make love" to someone that you know, care for and have invested time and feelings into that relationship. The hobby is all about instant gratification!

I have been known to give a high five or two!
I think I made love once or twice in my 20s, then the bitch broke my heart, and been fucking ever since ! Best choice ever , Ty wherever she is! Lol
Maybe I should rethink this.... Hey baby, I wanna make sweet sweet love to you with my fuckstick. Ah bad Santa, fuckstick, hilarious.
I hear dirty voices in my head. I'll tell you what they're saying as soon as you let me get my hands and mouth around that love-stick of yours!
Very Nice BSB !
I like to keep it at a happy medium - or else it seems ti fake and theres uninterest . I am loud and vocal only during the slurps and burps
Nobody that meets on this board is making love. They are making a transaction. Originally Posted by broes
Yep, I didn't even read all of the responses, but other than Bestman200600, what dude actually thinks they are making love by the billable hour??
Fuck and I like her to be vocal telling what she wants where she exits and how hard.
Yep, I didn't even read all of the responses, but other than Bestman200600, what dude actually thinks they are making love by the billable hour?? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
My sentiments exactly Lucas.

The Hobby is a fucking Hustle and it ain't just the providers who create the IOP and I'm sure that's why some dudes, including myself, use the term 'making love'...If I know she likes it slow and tender, then she may be receptive to hearing that and not, "Yeh, you like how Daddy is fucking you? You like that fat fucking dick Baby?"...When I'm creating the IOP, it's the feedback I am getting from her on what I do or say...It's all part of my Hustle because it's my money being billed by the hour!!
open your mouth so i can Fuck it
fucking Suck it
I am going to Fuck you now
you like getting Fucked dont you?

That's how I dish it out. Its not required, but if they can play along.... give it back....., its a good thing.
Yes!
My favorite was always "You ain't gonna shit right for a week"
My favorite was always "You ain't gonna shit right for a week" Originally Posted by maxim_232
Mind if I use that one?
My favorite was always "You ain't gonna shit right for a week" Originally Posted by maxim_232
Love that movie.

"Fuck me Santa" "Fuck me Santa" Fuck me Santa"
A little bit disturbing to here fuck me and Santa in the same sentence, but funny.

You do not have to call me Santa, but I love dirty talk.