Thanks to Trump's tax cuts, the U.S. tax-to-GDP ratio falls 2.5% from 2017 to 2018

Only old, fat lazy morons would complain about tax cuts. Originally Posted by bambino
Excellent observation
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Bullshit, Obama didn't go through a fraction of what Trump has endured. The Democrats even attack his young son. It's not "tit for tat", it's more like Trump won and he wasn't suppose too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
OMG you sound like such a titty baby....poor Baron. Some lady jokes about Trump naming his kid royalty.

Mitch said his goal was to make Obama a one term President.

Fucking people complain about Congress and yet elect flamethrowers from their districts!
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I thought it was funny too. It would be nice to see you posting here again - you and LustyLad are the heavyweights on economics. Originally Posted by Tiny
lustylad is a heavyweight in dipshitology.

Screamed about Trump and his 3% GDP forever....made fun of my talking about Trump's sugar high and you think the SOB is a heavyweight? Couldn't punch his way out of a grocery sack.

CM on the other hand knows his shit. He shouldn't be slumming in this shithole!
OMG you sound like such a titty baby....poor Baron. Some lady jokes about Trump naming his kid royalty.

Fucking people complain about Congress and yet elect flamethrowers from their districts! Originally Posted by WTF
You just didn't see that it was in poor taste for a so called professor to make a stupid statement like that in such a forum. But that doesn't surprise me you have no class anyway.
  • Tiny
  • 12-09-2019, 03:50 PM
lustylad is a heavyweight in dipshitology.

Screamed about Trump and his 3% GDP forever....made fun of my talking about Trump's sugar high and you think the SOB is a heavyweight? Couldn't punch his way out of a grocery sack.

CM on the other hand knows his shit. He shouldn't be slumming in this shithole! Originally Posted by WTF
When it comes to economics he knows his shit. He must either have a PhD in the subject, or maybe like Steve Mnuchin or Christine Lagarde he has enough real world experience to compensate. As I’ve speculated maybe he’s Mnuchin, in which case he really would be slumming.

I’m not saying he’s always right, just that if you or I take him on and the subject’s economics, he knows enough to pound us to a pulp.
  • oeb11
  • 12-09-2019, 05:34 PM

Fucking people complain about Congress and yet elect flamethrowers from their districts! Originally Posted by WTF

The press and others left the Obama girls out of politics - appropriately so.

Bringing in Trump's young son is a foul, inappropriate action.

Just goes to show - the DPST have no lower limit of how low they will go to impugn Trump.
Including going after his children. The grown kids in the political arena - they are adults and chose - criticism is fair game.

ftw defending that - very much like kicking a puppy or kitten. Typical of both ftw and the "law professor" - and all who think it funny.

It is child abuse - and displays the character of those engaging in and approving the conduct.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2019, 08:26 PM
You just didn't see that it was in poor taste for a so called professor to make a stupid statement like that in such a forum. But that doesn't surprise me you have no class anyway. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I didn't say it wasn't in poor taste....but you left out she apologized.

Nothing to cry about...a person made a mistake and corrected it. You should try it.
I didn't say it wasn't in poor taste....but you left out she apologized.

Nothing to cry about...a person made a mistake and corrected it. You should try it. Originally Posted by WTF
That was a disingenuous apology. She only did it because she got called out on it. That's a mistake she owns and she didn't apologize directly to the President and Melania Trump she just made a lame chickenshit tweet, that's not an apology.
That was a disingenuous apology. She only did it because she got called out on it. That's a mistake she owns and she didn't apologize directly to the President and Melania Trump she just made a lame chickenshit tweet, that's not an apology. Originally Posted by Levianon17

The press and others left the Obama girls out of politics - appropriately so.

Bringing in Trump's young son is a foul, inappropriate action.

Just goes to show - the DPST have no lower limit of how low they will go to impugn Trump.
Including going after his children. The grown kids in the political arena - they are adults and chose - criticism is fair game.

ftw defending that - very much like kicking a puppy or kitten. Typical of both ftw and the "law professor" - and all who think it funny.

It is child abuse - and displays the character of those engaging in and approving the conduct. Originally Posted by oeb11
As far as I know this was one person. It was wrong and she apologized.
  • oeb11
  • 12-10-2019, 07:51 AM
Meaningless words on her part - it was no apology
She go called out and did the usual DPST lying - "I*m sorry - ( but really not sorry at all) hypocritical BS!
There is no lowest level to which the DPST's wills sink in the TDS Hatred.

Including attacking children.

It is all fair game for them - but not if directed at them - and Conservatives who are responsible eschew that sort of attack activity.

Nadler is laughing like hell about it in private, as are Pelosi and the other DPST leadership.
Meaningless words on her part - it was no apology
. Originally Posted by oeb11

you are so right

she did a what about ism

trying to bring president trump into it as if "mommy, he started it"

as if it weren't for all the bad of daddy trump, I wouldn't have to say what I am forced to say

an apology is a full stop in time where there is no attempt to deflect or dodge

the symbol for absolute value in mathematics comes to mind for a real apology, where nothing else enters into the apology, it is walled off and complete
  • oeb11
  • 12-10-2019, 08:03 AM
NGIT - +1
+2 yup,
  • WTF
  • 12-10-2019, 12:40 PM
That was a disingenuous apology. She only did it because she got called out on it. That's a mistake she owns and she didn't apologize directly to the President and Melania Trump she just made a lame chickenshit tweet, that's not an apology. Originally Posted by Levianon17
you are so right

she did a what about ism

trying to bring president trump into it as if "mommy, he started it"

as if it weren't for all the bad of daddy trump, I wouldn't have to say what I am forced to say

an apology is a full stop in time where there is no attempt to deflect or dodge

the symbol for absolute value in mathematics comes to mind for a real apology, where nothing else enters into the apology, it is walled off and complete Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
NGIT - +1 Originally Posted by oeb11
+2 yup, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
All the people Trump mocks and you three tit suckers are crying about this?