Professor lichtman's 2020 prediction

So you ask the question "What would the impact to the economy be if these unfair and biased trade policies were left in place?" and you can't give me an example of one?

I'll interpret that as you saying you have absolutely no idea what tariffs are being imposed by other countries on the U.S. that are truly unfair and biased. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

interpret it any way you want. you continue to claim there is no unfair trade. can you prove that?
interpret it any way you want. you continue to claim there is no unfair trade. can you prove that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Here is your original question:

"what would the impact to the economy be if these unfair and biased trade policies were left in place?"

Without knowing which "unfair and biased trade policies" I am unable to respond to your question. So if you'll tell me which policies you are talking about, other than responding "all of them", I'll try to respond.
Here is your original question:

"what would the impact to the economy be if these unfair and biased trade policies were left in place?"

Without knowing which "unfair and biased trade policies" I am unable to respond to your question. So if you'll tell me which policies you are talking about, other than responding "all of them", I'll try to respond. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

you are unable. period.