Retirement Planning - My Fling Farewell

• Laker
  • 05-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Bob,

Buddy, let's stay in touch!!

Thanks for the support you have given me since we have became aquainted, for conversations we have had, and yes some ladies we both have enjoyed time with.

And thanks for the years of dedicated service you gave to our country!!
Bob - I've envied your journey - take care and as always play safe!
Attached Images File Type: gif irish_blessing_framed.gif (32.6 KB, 170 views)
Beleive it or not For me posting would be harder to give up. Good luck NB. And what date do we start the clock. The day you posted the last review?
And what date do we start the clock. The day you posted the last review? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
12:39 PM, 12 March 2010

I appreciate the fare thy wells all and look forward to the next beverage JBonz, Uncle Eli, Laker, cnym, and OSD.
Bob, good luck and thanks
  • GP
  • 05-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Bob, I think you stole Eli's wheelchair in your new avatar.
Good luck to ya NB....that was one he'll of a 7 month binge!

Just cut her clean, it's the only way.
  • Chloe
  • 05-19-2010, 10:09 PM
I don't know what to say other than, see you on the flip side babe

I know personally I have met friends that I have developed a deeper bond in a short period of time than over a lifetime. I am you and you are me. The level of understanding and openess than comes about in these encounters is priceless and as Eli and cymn said it's a tough habbit to break. . . on both sides.
  • Chloe
  • 05-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Bob, I think you stole Eli's wheelchair in your new avatar. Originally Posted by GP
No GP he's using my wheelchair!!! LOL
The level of understanding and openess than comes about in these encounters is priceless and as Eli and cymn said it's a tough habbit to break. . . on both sides. Originally Posted by Chloe
It's a luxury for one to attend his or her own funeral... (-:

It's been among my greatest life pleasures getting to know you a bit Chloe. You are unique.

If I had stolen your wheelchair, I would at least have let you sit on my lap.

Y'all are right about this being a tough habit to break. Here's part of what I wrote in the Men's Lounge last night:

Is it a(n):

- hobby?
- habit?
- addiction?

One week of being officially retired.

DIAGNOSIS: Final diagnosis is not yet determinable. There are indications that this can be a hobby that I can walk away from. There are also some indications that may either indicate habit or addiction.
Look at addiction this way.......

do you need it?

or

do you just want it?

do you need to hobby or do you just want to hobby........

why do you need to what void is it filling....(so isn't giving me any..don't have an so)

why do you want to hobby.....(its fun..i meet alot of great people..ect...)

I believe once you figure out if in fact its a need or just a very deep want you'll figure out how to handle the retirement..if you are actually gonna retire that is...lol..
either way...Viel Glück für Sie!..........:-D
nita...

ps...Eli has gold wheels on his chair!
either way...Viel Glück für Sie!..........:-D Originally Posted by anita germane
I'm going to assume that is German for "Seize Your Penis".