NC/NS LIVI

(Edit by Namssa

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.)
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
if anyone wants to see more truth to all of her lies hit me up i will shoot you a PM of screen shots, this chick is obviously vindictive and nuts just because i called her out on a NC/NS
as I said on in the alert forum.... still texting each other!!!! Good lord!! And folks think im nuts? LOL!!!
Oh lord. I take back my post from earlier. People are cocooo.
Wow, I go to bed early one night and I miss all this! Keep it coming. I might just cancel my cable subscription. Lol
You both made yourselves look bat shit crazy and drama llamas.

You deserve each other.
Txboi, you beat me to it!.Oh hell YOLO!

I can't put my finger on it, but it seems as if there is more to this story. Do you two know each other or have you had dealings with each other in the past?
Good lord!! And folks think im nuts? LOL!!! Originally Posted by autummagick
There are all kinds of crazy
  • Livi
  • 08-05-2014, 10:16 AM
His bullshit lies hasn't hurt my business actually he has my pm nearly full of people wanting to see me and change my mind about seeing new clients. Locked his texts and have yet to have him drive by my house unexpected for a third time
What about your roomie's bf being a cop...?
When in a hole...quit digging.
When in a hole...quit digging. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
But you might reach China! Hell, let's throw some tinfoil hats in this one for added fun!
-_-