Petition to Re-Open Katie Foxx/SL Thread

...At least give fat old providers a chance to say something. Geez, I may have wanted to say something before the thread was closed.

What did old fat providers do to her? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I usually don't get involved in threads like this. The last time I did was a couple of years ago and I received my first (and ONLY) points ever.

I may be old but I'm no longer fat. I guess we will have to bring back the Old Hags Club. A MUCH catchier title than fat old providers, don't you think? I KNOW that you remember all that, don't you Lisa?

Leave it open, close it, I really don't care one way or the other...this just caught me at a slow moment...
I love old, young, fat, skinny, stupid, smart, blk, white, tan, etc!

So I took nothing personal, she just shouldn't of said that, Period!
  • coven
  • 01-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Back in business, great job of whining, CanDo!!
Back in business, great job of whining, CanDo!! Originally Posted by coven
Coven knows how to pick them....ijs.
Back in business, great job of whining, CanDo!! Originally Posted by coven
The master at work
Surrrrrrrre why not. Oh shit but what if you become the next object
of entertainment, oh well, SE LA VIE. Never knew watching drowning
people could be so much fun. Originally Posted by bojulay

Oh bless your wittle heart, how sweet. You're new so you don't this but... I'm ALWAYS being ragged on here. The difference is, I don't mind anymore. Actually I kinda like it.

Besides all that, if I come on here and post something antagonistic, I deserve whatever I get... and if I can't come back with a decent reply then that's on me.

The OP of the thread in question came onto a public board tied to her livelihood and started dogging just about every one here. It's up to her to maintain. Unfortunately, she will probably remain angry and dig the hole deeper. I've seen it and done it more times than I care to mention, I know the pattern. If she chooses to post again, I'd be interested to see how she does. So far it's not very impressive. What would save her here is an apologetic strategic withdrawal with complete humility and regret for being so ugly to so many people that did nothing.
ok, I missed something - why was SL banned / put on vacation....???
Oh bless your wittle heart, how sweet. You're new so you don't this but... I'm ALWAYS being ragged on here. The difference is, I don't mind anymore. Actually I kinda like it.

Besides all that, if I come on here and post something antagonistic, I deserve whatever I get... and if I can't come back with a decent reply then that's on me.

The OP of the thread in question came onto a public board tied to her livelihood and started dogging just about every one here. It's up to her to maintain. Unfortunately, she will probably remain angry and dig the hole deeper. I've seen it and done it more times than I care to mention, I know the pattern. If she chooses to post again, I'd be interested to see how she does. So far it's not very impressive. What would save her here is an apologetic strategic withdrawal with complete humility and regret for being so ugly to so many people that did nothing. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Pretty much exactly why my vote was no to opening the thread
back up. Give everyone the chance to cool off a little and
maybe rethink a few things with a cooler head.

Wasn't thinking about entertainment value at anyone else's
expense, too much of that has gone on already for no good
reason. For the sake of relieving a little boredom.

That is the same reason people go to rooster fights which
I find despicable. And were talking about people here.

One girl has probably hurt her reputation, and the guy has gotten
banned, and It all started over a simple case of miscommunication,
and yes I find that sad to see, and know that none of it had
to go that far.

Is anyone an evil person here-no
Did they both use poor judgement-yes

Just thought I might try and do my little part to keep it
from going any further.

And yeah I'm like you I will admit when it is me, I'm down
with it, I like a good fight sometimes. Just don't like
to see something get out of hand to the point that
it starts affecting other peoples lives and livelihood.

Yeah, Yeah. I know, day late and a dollar short.
As an elderly provider, I couldn't agree more! Originally Posted by Dannie

I dig you elderly ladies . . . I will happily wheel you around on bingo night.
Bring back the old hags club, I was a junior member. Lol.

I didn't see where fat or old providers insulted her. It wasn't right what she said. Not classy at all.

I usually don't get involved in threads like this. The last time I did was a couple of years ago and I received my first (and ONLY) points ever.

I may be old but I'm no longer fat. I guess we will have to bring back the Old Hags Club. A MUCH catchier title than fat old providers, don't you think? I KNOW that you remember all that, don't you Lisa?

Leave it open, close it, I really don't care one way or the other...this just caught me at a slow moment... Originally Posted by vnurse
I didn't see where fat or old providers insulted her. It wasn't right what she said. Not classy at all. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I was a little disappointed with her statement. Disappointed because one of the reasons for her posting was her being upset about a client lying about her weight. She didn't want to be attacked, but yet she attacked innocent ladies by calling them FAT and old.

I hope what she said was in anger and I hope that she apologizes to the ones she has offended. BTW.... I am old and not Skinny and I have seen several of her clients.
Thats the part that had me on the floor laughing.

And yes I agree, she should apologize, we did nothing to her.

I was a little disappointed with her statement. Disappointed because one of the reasons for her posting was her being upset about a client lying about her weight. She didn't want to be attacked, but yet she attacked innocent ladies by calling them FAT and old.

I hope what she said was in anger and I hope that she apologizes to the ones she has offended. BTW.... I am old and not Skinny and I have seen several of her clients. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Why did you close it again bubba?

Did you ban Still Looking too?
I skimmed the beginning of the thread in question and I thought it all was childish and boring. Maybe one of you advocates of reopening the thread can just start a new childish and boring thread. That would be easier.
  • T-Can
  • 01-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Maybe one of you advocates of reopening the thread can just start a new childish and boring thread. That would be easier. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I gotta agree now........did not turn out the way I thought....any suggestions on topics, shyster?