The "Thank You" note: GOOD OR BAD IDEA??

Anita - Im not sure. Probably BOTH, cuz he is a hottie! Shame he is UTR now...

Thank you all for your insight and opinions. I am keeping my "thank you's" vague from now on...just in case.
Just sent 2 this week!
I love sending Thank You notes, but receiving them is even better!!! Big time Ego Booster!!! So ladies... You can send away in my direction anytime. They will always be welcomed!!!

My phone is for my eyes only and very safe. I always log-off and clear-off all from my computer. I do that even if I'm alone and I only have to get up to go get a glass of water... I have done that always, even before I started participating in this Great Hobby of ours!!! It just boils down to; "We all need to be very careful while we play and never let our guard down!!!".

P.S. Princess (Or any Lady for that matter), You can as explicit as you want to be if you ever send me a Thank You note or just a note in general!!!
Being a newbie, there is one girl who said thank you few times, after the visit and for reviews I gave or any positive comments I gave, without being prompted. She has become my favorite so far.

I try to be careful, with my history always being erased, and I have separate browser for my hobby browsing, although PC I use is pretty used only for me. You can never be careful enough :-) So I would say its the guys problem for not being careful.
When I saw the thread title I thought it was a Thank you note from the guy. The way I look at it if the guy was that thorough he should have came up with a different way to check ECCIE, many browsers have an incognito function that won't leave any trace at all. Now, I like the idea of a thank you note, but it may be prudent for the provider to find out if extra communications could end badly.