Mistress Convention

Month to month might work to see where it will take you, as suggested above. Try it for a month and see if it is what you think it is. Have an exit strategy where you don't get burned.

However, don't let her move in permanently with you. Make sure she keeps her apartment or house or wherever she lives. Over-nighters are OK but not every night (that way it cuts down the chances of her claiming relevant domicile rights).

The advice about no joint bank accounts is on target. Don't sign anything requiring joint ownership.

Last, ask her a lot of questions about who she is, etc. Get to know her real well before you decide. Even check her out on sites that provide personal and criminal checks (It will be worth the fee). It may surprise you.
Empire
Since you are considering her for a "mistress", as stated above by others it is reasonable to assume you have a significant other(SO), (wife). If you go this route you will have a ton of lies and excuses to keep straight. And wives will know and even find out, they always do unless she is in a hospital in a coma. Oh and surprise, surprise when you find the person that outs you to your SO is the mistress! If you don't know already know women get possessive and jealous (both of them). If children are involved it gets even messier. If you can't or don't want to fix things at home then get a divorce. Then no games need from your side. And then your are only risking your finances and your heart, not others. I'm just saying....
Follow your gut instinct and take it slow. If she is real and means what she says what's wrong with taking your time and find out for sure? Originally Posted by Porsche 996
Good call Porsche

Empire
do you mean mistress? or Mistress? big difference.

A mistress only provides pussy, which you can get from anyone.

A Mistress provides so much more, which is not so easy to come by.

The former I say meh, the latter, oh boy!
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Do you really want to deal with her that much? The whole point of this is a quick in and out with no strings. You are letting yourself get tied up in all this thinking you will be captian save a hoe to the rescue. If you want one that you can somewhat keep to yourself then join the sugar daddy sites chicks been working that angle for a bit they got pros same as here. I feel i would have doubts a provider would stop doing this cus you're her sugar daddy. You would just be a big client till you are broke.
I'm still trying to figure out whether he's referring to a D/s relationship or a regular one...
I one time fucked who I thought was the provider of my dreams, young, cute, PSE level loving, as I finished round two in the bed she tells me that that's the best fucking she's had in her life..

smothered by such flattery it took my breath away. She then spoke of seeing me for some regular un-charged sex. she then put her hand on my junk while laying there and couldn't get her hands off. she was speaking bout being in a relationship with me

I was so flattered. I asked her who does she bank with? Bank of America. Great, mee too. pull out your smart phone, what's your email address, check your email there's a verification to be an online bill payee. Accept it. Ok, *transfer $15000*. Did you get the money babe?

OMG YES YES YES she goes...

round 4 and five continue all night till the morning. The next day she ignores my phone calls, texts, emails, and this continues for 6 straight months.

Empire. Learn from me. Think with your big head.
Empire - Your lucky! Just don't go into this with blinders on. I had a 2 year run with a provider who went semi-UTR. She was there when I needed/wanted her and had her own life. Don't expect anything that looks like a traditional relationship! Just keep it a level above seeing a provider and you will be fine. Remember, you can end it anytime you feel that it is going in the wrong direction, or costing your too much. So can she!

Live life to it's fullest - take a chance! Protect yourself!
I'm still trying to figure out whether he's referring to a D/s relationship or a regular one... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
A conventional sexual one my dear

Empire
Let us know how it works out.