MY BU§H ( ¡ luv ¡t ! ) WHO LIKES NATURAL???? WHO LIKES SHAVED????

• Tetas
  • 05-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Shave that fucker...I NEVER wanna think of MY mama when checking out a muff I'm about to dive into!!!

Bushman...that's kinda fucked up dude.
Bush is great!.....
No Bush please I seen a girl recently on here and she had a bush that ran to her crack. A big bush looks dirty. But that's just my opinion Originally Posted by makethe33
Ewwww! I prefer trimmed or shaved or landing strip on my bitches
  • Saige
  • 05-06-2014, 03:38 AM
Ewwww! I prefer trimmed or shaved or landing strip on my bitches Originally Posted by Amber Does
"On my bitches" Lol awesome!
I'm nekkid waiting for you
I had a provider ask me to shave me to look like a pre-pub boy. Makes you wonder how the providers like a hairy man bush ?
Anybody have a hairy armpit, unshaved leg fetish? I don't find it attractive, but I'm somewhat against societal norms so when I see 'that' girl, part of me likes her.

How do you hide money from a hippie? Put it under the soap.
  • Saige
  • 05-06-2014, 06:06 AM
I had a provider ask me to shave me to look like a pre-pub boy. Makes you wonder how the providers like a hairy man bush ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
I don't prefer a big hairy man blush but I'm not going to argue if they have one
I don't prefer a big hairy man blush but I'm not going to argue if they have one Originally Posted by Saige
Some guys old ladies might get suspicious if they start manscaping suddenly.
I honestly dont care one way or the other. i've had a lot of fun with girls that were completely shaved and a bunch of fun with ones that have never shaved, trimmed, whatever. Honestly even DATY i dont mind parting the hair to get to the fun.

I feel that it should be the girl's choice. if you like the 70's bush, go for it.
I don't prefer a big hairy man blush but I'm not going to argue if they have one Originally Posted by Saige
that's good
as I taint having a hook shave me nuts ever again just sayin
that's good
as I taint having a hook shave me nuts ever again just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ROFLMFAO!!!! That comment was somethin OSD . . I mean Boo Boo.
When did you go to that avitar ?

Back to the topic now. Shave that kitty bare I say. I've been through the 70's once and had my fair share of tryin to hack up a hair caught in my throat or stuck in between my teeth.
Shaved.
"On my bitches" Lol awesome!
I'm nekkid waiting for you Originally Posted by Saige
I texted you like dayyyys ago lol
  • Saige
  • 05-07-2014, 09:42 AM
awe sexy lady it probably got lost in the mix because I'm just Been bombarded with contacts