Voter fraud prosecuted in Texas

The story didn't say if she had served or not. It doesn't matter. One of Obama's reforms was to grant automatic citizenship to people who had served. Congress shot it down.
The majority of Americans are waiting on an investigation into this fraudulent voter claim. Trump will get to it.
Right after he releases his tax returns. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Munchie ... vvvvvvv

The Spam No. 2 Man!
You'll note that is his posts there is "our" voter fraud and "your" voter fraud.

Fraud is fraud!

Munchie screwed a pig this time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Liberals don't want an investigation. Why not? If the Liberals are correct it would be just be one more negative point they can throw at Trump! So if Munchie and the Liberals are correct that there is no fraud ... why would the Mayor of New York City, which provided a substantial number of Clinton's popular vote margin over Trump, destroy documents showing the identity of illegal aliens in New York City? "The Rule" is: If one destroys evidence it would be contrary to the claims of the person doing the destruction. It applies to Clinton and NYC.

Because it's a sanctuary city and allows illegal aliens to remain there in violation of Federal laws? Why is it "sanctuary city" in defiance to Federal law? Ground Zero for 911 is coddling illegal aliens?

A pattern of Liberals. Destruction of government records to cover up the shit.
  • DSK
  • 02-13-2017, 07:38 AM
Ever find? It has taken 7 years to find her.
Why would I believe you'll let it go? This is the best you can come up with in a state that seems to have the most potential to prove your claim.
7 in 7 years.
As far as completely innocent, who said that? You got what you wanted. She was convicted.
The story didn't say if she had served or not. It doesn't matter. One of Obama's reforms was to grant automatic citizenship to people who had served. Congress shot it down.
The majority of Americans are waiting on an investigation into this fraudulent voter claim. Trump will get to it.
Right after he releases his tax returns. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
They haven't been looking to hard because of Obama's obstructionist policies. He will go down in history as the worst President ever, thanks to the debt he created, among other things.

As to finding voter fraud, I hope a serious, non partisan investigation follows, with adequate resources to get the truth out there once and for all.
Alt-reality, JL.

I guess the new truth is LIES.

YouRong ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
Stop trying to draw attention away from the fact you got caught lying again. Stop trying to hide the fact your post had little to do with article you posted. The only thing noted is you're lying out of your ass again. Yes, fraud is fraud just like lying is lying. There is no "ours" and "yours" voter fraud as far as I'm concerned. Too bad you can't say the same thing. You see massive voter fraud by the democrats based on what? A feeling you have? 7 convictions in 7 years out of how many votes? 40 million? 50 million? More?
Since you can't get the facts right from an article you picked out, anything that you "note" or "seems" to be something to you is just that. Something to you.

What kind of American lies to make a point? And when the lie is pointed out, that "American" doesn't retract it and then tries to deflect the blame and has no sense of personal responsibility?
That should be easy for an "American" like you to answer.

Everyone pay attention to Munchkin! You'll note that is his posts there is "our" voter fraud and "your" voter fraud. He seems to want to say that voter fraud is okay as long as it balances out...or he can try to make the case that both sides are just as guilty.

Fraud is fraud! I don't care if someone voted for Hillary, Trump, or a pink unicorn. You're impacting my vote and Munchkin is showing himself to be an awful American and a partisan hack.

You've screwed a pig this time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Stop trying to draw attention away from the fact you got caught lying again. Stop trying to hide the fact your post had little to do with article you posted. The only thing noted is you're lying out of your ass again. Yes, fraud is fraud just like lying is lying. There is no "ours" and "yours" voter fraud as far as I'm concerned. Too bad you can't say the same thing. You see massive voter fraud by the democrats based on what? A feeling you have? 7 convictions in 7 years out of how many votes? 40 million? 50 million? More?
Since you can't get the facts right from an article you picked out, anything that you "note" or "seems" to be something to you is just that. Something to you.

What kind of American lies to make a point? And when the lie is pointed out, that "American" doesn't retract it and then tries to deflect the blame and has no sense of personal responsibility?
That should be easy for an "American" like you to answer. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Umm, Hillary Lied. About what you ask? Everything that came out of her mouth. Throw in your beloved Odumbo. I will have the most transparent presidency in history, you can keep your doctor, premiums will go down along along with deductible. I can go on for 12 pages or more. Man you fucking libs are stupid.
  • DSK
  • 02-13-2017, 08:39 PM

That should be easy for an "American" like you to answer. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What do you mean by American? People who live within the secure, arbitrarily drawn boundaries of the obsolete and racist nation state? Open borders implies the opposite of nationalities, mi amigo.

BTW, your grammar had improved for awhile, but now you are back to sentence fragments you poorly educated cad.
Talk about blather!

Jesus, JL, get your shit together. For a change, you're melting down, snowflake!
Umm, Hillary Lied. About what you ask? Everything that came out of her mouth. Throw in your beloved Odumbo. I will have the most transparent presidency in history, you can keep your doctor, premiums will go down along along with deductible. I can go on for 12 pages or more. Man you fucking libs are stupid. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Wow.

Yeah, and 5 million illegal aliens kept Twitler from winning the vote.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Munchie ... vvvvvvv

The Spam No. 2 Man! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for confirming I told the truth. Being called "spam-man 2" by the 30000 post cellar dweller is, other than being ironic, .......interesting. I would think that with all of your practice delivering pertinent information you wouldn't cop out with a claim of spam. Your motto, "If I can't refute it, I'll just pollute/dilute/dispute/reduce it." defines you
The Liberals don't want an investigation. Why not? If the Liberals are correct it would be just be one more negative point they can throw at Trump! So if Munchie and the Liberals are correct that there is no fraud ... why would the Mayor of New York City, which provided a substantial number of Clinton's popular vote margin over Trump, destroy documents showing the identity of illegal aliens in New York City? "The Rule" is: If one destroys evidence it would be contrary to the claims of the person doing the destruction. It applies to Clinton and NYC.

Because it's a sanctuary city and allows illegal aliens to remain there in violation of Federal laws? Why is it "sanctuary city" in defiance to Federal law? Ground Zero for 911 is coddling illegal aliens?

A pattern of Liberals. Destruction of government records to cover up the shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only thing worse that someone who quotes themselves is someone who asks and then answers his own questions. We know you are your only trusted source. There are some people don't agree with that. Before the election you provided few links to you ramblings. You provide even fewer now.

Most polls that address the issue show a majority of Americans want an investigation into the fraudulent voter claims. The president keeps referencing the claims and has yet to announce an investigation. He hasn't shown any evidence to back up any of the claims about voter fraud.
The rest of your suppositions will be addressed when the investigation into the fraud has concluded.

One interesting thing you pointed out is that the people who know trump the best, voted for him in a much lower percentage than the national average.

They haven't been looking to hard because of Obama's obstructionist policies. He will go down in history as the worst President ever, thanks to the debt he created, among other things. Debt? You ain't seen nothing yet. How will he pay for all the things he's promised?

As to finding voter fraud, I hope a serious, non partisan investigation follows, with adequate resources to get the truth out there once and for all. Originally Posted by DSK
I hope you can accept the results.
Umm, Hillary Lied. About what you ask? Everything that came out of her mouth. Throw in your beloved Odumbo. I will have the most transparent presidency in history, you can keep your doctor, premiums will go down along along with deductible. I can go on for 12 pages or more. Man you fucking libs are stupid. Originally Posted by canuckeight
My post was a direct response to another post.

As far as your claim goes, numerous public statements made by numerous candidates, were evaluated by several fact checking organizations. Since you don't believe them, there's no point repeating them.Even though the evaluations all have known available facts behind them, and evidence to the contrary is lacking, you won't change your mind. Trump was by far and away the liar in chief. At an average of about 70%.
If you can put out 12 more pages, complete with proof and sources, of lies I would be more than happy to read it. If it's a list based on what someone knows without evidence, then don't bother. You wouldn't accept that from me as proof.
You won't even accept this.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/
http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/
My post was a direct response to another post.

As far as your claim goes, numerous public statements made by numerous candidates, were evaluated by several fact checking organizations. Since you don't believe them, there's no point repeating them.Even though the evaluations all have known available facts behind them, and evidence to the contrary is lacking, you won't change your mind. Trump was by far and away the liar in chief. At an average of about 70%.
If you can put out 12 more pages, complete with proof and sources, of lies I would be more than happy to read it. If it's a list based on what someone knows without evidence, then don't bother. You wouldn't accept that from me as proof.
You won't even accept this.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/
http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/ Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
When it comes to the likes of hildebeest and Odumbo, masterdickmuncher, Politifact parses and equivocates to avoid calling them out as liars. Politifact lies when it says hildebeest didn't lie about Benghazi, masterdickmuncher. CBS' 60 Minutes demonstrably proved that Odumbo didn't call the Benghazi attack a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden and yet Politifact lies when it says he did, masterdickmuncher. Neither you or Politifact have any fucking credibility, masterdickmuncher.

Everyone pay attention to Munchkin! You'll note that is his posts there is "our" voter fraud and "your" voter fraud. He seems to want to say that voter fraud is okay as long as it balances out...or he can try to make the case that both sides are just as guilty.

Fraud is fraud! I don't care if someone voted for Hillary, Trump, or a pink unicorn. You're impacting my vote and Munchkin is showing himself to be an awful American and a partisan hack.

You've screwed a pig this time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
" You've screwed a pig this time ". So, he and assup are " an item " , as the swishy walkers call their dating couples, now ? Won't EKIM be upset about that ?
chances are pretty good that mrs. ortega was lying about who she voted for. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And how many times she voted in each election !