Biohazard Donnie returns to White House so he can act like he's doing stuff

Duplicate. Going back and forth with the Suthun Boyz too much.
Me and Dixie just outed you both. You're Antifa. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
This is where The Wiki Kid would post: "if you say so." (Period but not capitalized.)

I know a girl named dixie. Winnie isn't much better. Just refer to his dumb ass as winn. Unless you mean for him to represent Dixie. Capital "D".

Ah say, ah say don't put that evil on me Ricky McDicky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEgDjH1dro

Newbie.

Or second handle.
Are you saying Antifa is evil?
Paranoia warning above

bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha haa
Are you saying Antifa is evil? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You must be new. Not a second handle. Use the quote button. It's like the like button on Facebook. I think. Anyway, who the hell you talkin' to?

The other one doesn't even know how to provide a link. Or wants to. Remedial bulletin board training for both Leghorn and my instructor.

C'MON MAAAN. I'm talkin to you. Who else? My post is directly below yours, and you're the only Antifa member responding right now.
This is where The Wiki Kid would post: "if you say so." (Period but not capitalized.)

I know a girl named dixie. Winnie isn't much better. Just refer to his dumb ass as winn. Unless you mean for him to represent Dixie. Capital "D".

Ah say, ah say don't put that evil on me Ricky McDicky... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I once knew a girl named Dixie too. I actually liked her. She was nothing at all like the person who posts on this site using a traitor of the United States for his avatar picture.

I prefer to refer to him as "Trixie." Although that could be construed by some as an insult to Ed Norton's wife on the Honeymooners.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
e9500... taking a liking to foghorn loghorn. he's an ubiquitous bore.
and so ?
Just fools, Obama and Biden were horrible!!!
and so ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Just fools, Obama and Biden were horrible!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
So what do either of this statements have to do with TWITLER’S toxic and illegal behavior?

Or is all you’ve got left petty insults and hackneyed one liners?

Remember the nursing home in Washington when this all began? The Toxic Avenger has turned the White House into a potential hotspot of similar proportion.

And you bitch about Obama?

OK.
Trump needed to get back to the toxic white house to sign more blank sheets of paper w no mask. Hell...we no he can't read or take scientists advice
you guys are crying triggered Antifa freakazoids
you guys are crying triggered Antifa freakazoids Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You really got me with that one Strokey. The first 3 or 4 hundred times you made this exact same post had no effect on me what so ever. But you really nailed me to the cross this time.

Just because obbie debbie gives the same response to virtually every post does not mean you mean you have to follow in his footsteps.

Try mixing in an original idea every now and then. See how that works out for you.