Secret Service agents relieved of duty in Colombia amid alleged misconduct

Hey im from Colombia Bogota but i rather be here lol Originally Posted by KimFX
Hello KimFX!

Kim, your beauty and charms exemplifies why men are drawn to Colombian women.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Has anyone asked how many of the press pool are virgins? You can't tell me that they weren't partaking and that includes Rachel Maddow. Sounds like jealousy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The issue was not paying. Rachel Maddow is not a representive of the United States government btw
He will probably be punished by being placed on the Vice President's detail. Can you imagine having to listen to that clown all day, and not be able to respond? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Correction: Bozo (the Clown) Cheney is no longer the VP! (And that's a good thing!)
It's going to get worse.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...?ncid=webmail2

When will modern civilization come to grips with the simple fact that men like pussy, and will risk just about anything to get it? I know I will.
they should have had a hoppy phone
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2012, 10:44 PM

When will modern civilization come to grips with the simple fact that men like pussy, and will risk just about anything to get it? I know I will. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No shit, my dick has had me do some of the dumbest shit ever.

I would have solved cancer by now and World Peace would be just around the corner...I know damn well I would have already been a Billionaire.