Ladies: observation from.a man

'I honestly went decades without realizing women love me,'

May I suggest an addition to your signature.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror
cause I get better looking each day Originally Posted by randall flagg
Suggest if you like, but it isn't true. I've clearly stated many times here I'm pretty average and definitely not perfect.

That said your lack of confidence isn't my issue. I can also assure its an impediment when dealing with women. Take whatever you have, develop your skills, and get the most enjoyment you can out of it. That will work for men and women.

As far as my confidence rubbing insecure men the wrong way, I could give a crap. It's your issue not mine. While I'm talking to women and having a great time, you are the guy whispering to your buddies, "what do they see in him. He's not special." And you are right, I'm not special, its all in the approach. So instead of trying to make feel bad about myself, channel your energy into feeling better about yourself.

Not only do I want the ladies to feel better about themselves, I'd be happier if most men had more confidence too. Most men only need to make a few small changes for women to really like them and most of it is mental, and the rest is in how you approach women.

I'm going to go for a short run, sweep my pool and mow the grass. It's Saturday, and its nicevout. Go get on with being happy.

Oh and ladies, you are f'n gorgeous! Some of you are so damn hot I'm seriously a bit intimidated. I will do my best to never show it in your company though. When you look at yourselves in the mirror today, do it from my point of view.
bntony,

i agree with your original post. but it seems like this thread changed into a ckmpletely different subject...

regards,

luke
bntony,

i agree with your original post. but it seems like this thread changed into a ckmpletely different subject...

regards,

luke Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Thanks, and I agree. Coed: where even a nice thread will get derailed by cynicism.
bbtony, BTW, my back hurts today... can you come over and clean my pool too?

It seems like this thread is causing more drama than a review ever would. Just my honest opinion. I respect your right not to post reviews. But if you are trying to fly UTR then this thread probably wasn't a great idea. Just sayin. And I agree with your original post. It was a nice thing to say.
It seems like this thread is causing more drama than a review ever would. Just my honest opinion. I respect your right not to post reviews. But if you are trying to fly UTR then this thread probably wasn't a great idea. Just sayin. And I agree with your original post. It was a nice thing to say. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
+1